Game Day Crows v Lions Adelaide Oval 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If they believe that it’s not an educated opinion
Not a conspiracy nut, but it's interesting that the timing of Brisbane's golden run of umpiring gifts and goals came when they were looking like being overrun and could barely get into their forward 50.

The game changed in that one moment 26 minutes into the second quarter when Brisbane got their first goal in 35 minutes of football.

They'll kick 6.15 next week, nothing surer
There's an odd myth that goes around this board that teams only kick accurately against us and I have no idea where it stems from, No other team has a significantly good conversion rate against us this year other than tonight.

I reckon he was on the verge of coming back in, then did his knee, and then Covid hit.
One game in the SANFL and then he plays the rest of the year in the seniors.

Port must be wondering what they did wrong to let him kick 4.

That game alone warranted another 3 or 4 but he hasn't really done anything since.

TT should be back soon, but he may get a run in the 2's first as he hasn't played for 3wks now

Himmelberg had a very impressive 3 game burst rd 3 - rd 5. Had 10.1 , 7 contested marks with 6 marks inside 50. He played with confidence. That goal he kicked at the beginning of the 3rd quarter against Richmond showcased his talent.

Unfortunately, in the 4 games since then he has kicked 1.2, 1 contested mark and 0 marks inside 50.

The good news is that three game window showed he has the ability to be a key forward at AFL level. There is enough to persist with IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a conspiracy nut, but it's interesting that the timing of Brisbane's golden run of umpiring gifts and goals came when they were looking like being overrun and could barely get into their forward 50.

The game changed in that one moment 26 minutes into the second quarter when Brisbane got their first goal in 35 minutes of football.
I’ll usually stick up for keys but the game changed when he couldn’t switch the ball 20m to the next bloke under no pressure.

Hey Adelaide Crows supporters,

Sorry about beating your mob last night and interluding on your club's forum without much notice. Your club played really well in the first half against us and you made me and the rest of the Lions supporters quite nervous heading into half-time. Even though the Crows didn't carry the hype & momentum after half-time and didn't end up getting the 4 points at the end, you should be quite happy with the way you played last night and your club should have a bright future ahead of them with the exciting youth & experienced players coming in at the club over the past 12 - 24 months under Nicks.

Just a quick question from last night, in regards to does anyone know what the attendance was at the ground last night, as I can't seem to find it on any websites or etc yet, and usually they would have announced it at the ground or over on the internet by now, cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back