Game Day Crows Vs Hawks

Which one(s) will we win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you could get the coach to shut up about it then. He brings it up constantly.
He has a point, if you keep getting injuries and making changes every week you don't generally get results.

There is an enormous amount to be said for continuity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pyke was quoted in the Advertiser as saying we easily could have won 3 of the games we lost so we're not travelling too bad. Does he watch the games, did he not sense the deterioration? He's got nothing but excuses.

Those games that we easily could have won are the games we easily lost.

He has a point, if you keep getting injuries and making changes every week you don't generally get results.

There is an enormous amount to be said for continuity.
I've said before an issue Beveridge has is he's the anti-Pyke, makes multiple changes, even 6 at a time week to week, swaps guys around all the time in where they play, no consistency to any of it. Pyke needs to find a better level, he doesn't want to make ANY changes if he can help it, doesn't matter how bad some play.

What the hell has happened to your mob?
Firstly, we have a lot of talent out right now. It's not just the quantity of injuries but the type of players getting injured. It's a large chunk of our top 10 BnF.

Secondly, there are also a number of issues in the footy department because of some questionable moves from the GM and Fitness manager. Their preseason camp was deeply unpopular among the playing group and we suspect the ridiculous amount of soft tissue injuries we've had this year may be caused by a poorly managed preseason regime.

There is also the matter of uninspiring and somewhat nepotistic coaching appointments but I don't want to hang myself tonight so I won't go on.

I've said before an issue Beveridge has is he's the anti-Pyke, makes multiple changes, even 6 at a time week to week, swaps guys around all the time in where they play, no consistency to any of it. Pyke needs to find a better level, he doesn't want to make ANY changes if he can help it, doesn't matter how bad some play.
Yep agree with that, although we did make 4 this week and will likely make at least 4 next game without blinking

Firstly, we have a lot of talent out right now. It's not just the quantity of injuries but the type of players getting injured. It's a large chunk of our top 10 BnF.

Secondly, there are also a number of issues in the footy department because of some questionable moves from the GM and Fitness manager. Their preseason camp was deeply unpopular among the playing group and we suspect the ridiculous amount of soft tissue injuries we've had this year may be caused by a poorly managed preseason regime.

There is also the matter of uninspiring and somewhat nepotistic coaching appointments but I don't want to hang myself tonight so I won't go on.

Sounds like you need a dose of this

Back