List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Bit harsh considering he's still 29 years old. I'd give him a two year extension this year and then one year extensions from 31 onwards.
If I was Dew i would say to him a “1 year contract is on the table but I’ll give you 2 years if you can hit me with a 30 meter pass”

Harbrow “. 1 year it is then”

May 11, 2006
Private Idaho
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Coast Racing Pigeon Club
Beginning to love young Wil. You just sense the genuine gratitude in him and excitement. He's probably a little less mature than most other draftees doesn't seem to be a 'cool kid' type but that enthusiasm is infectious. From the gameplay I've seen of him in the NEAFL so far he is a serious talent. All those who joked about his selection will be saying WTF within 3 years.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the intrusion, however, I've followed young Will through Scarborough juniors as he played in the same team as my nephew. He is a great talent, has great goal sense, a strong mark and can sell the candy very well.

Apparently, as he has grown soo much this year, the club is being very cautious and letting him grow into his body, although he was a small sniff against the Dockers.

I can see him being a Patty Cripps for you guys, he is loving the Goldy lifestyle, he loves his surfing and I can see why he would extend his contract.

You've got a beauty there. :thumbsu:

Great family too.....

17er

Cancelled
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How up to date is the OP? Lemmens is the most recent extension, but other than that is there anything obviously missing?

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/to-gold-coast-suns
Screenshot_20180611-171842~2.png

Screenshot_20180611-171947~2.png

Screenshot_20180611-172037~2.png

Last edited:

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I am not sure just compare page 1
Witts - 2 years TBA
Lyons - TBA
Sexton - until 2018
The sheets not yet update .

* Not saying footywire accurate just compare the data that are TBA.

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
He insists life is good though, with the club’s Orwellian approach to training right up his alley.
“It’s definitely different ... I’m into my eighth season now and a lot has changed since I started,” Lyons, who has two seasons to run on his contract, said.

Confirmation Lyons is contracted until 2019. OP will be updated accordingly in the near future.

Back