• Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come a long way since

latest

Remember when Mass Effect and GTA neutered themselves because of public pressure despite the ratings board being ok with their products?

So, apparently you can improve on the current box art (shocking I know). Here are some of the best mockups

63qhJLT.jpg

A1hecuX.jpg

AQ2EGW9.jpg

LtFdSg2.jpg

PcjQpSC.jpg

1588093586-breathtaking.png

My favourite is the 4th one down with the guy chuffing a durrie leaning on his futuristic Delorean. Just makes you want to hop right in there it's so intriguing

Last edited:

Cyberpunk 2077 confirmed for IGNs E3 replacement.
Will be about early to mid June, which you'd expect marketing to really be ramping up by then for the game

Concerned we are going to get a watered down version a lot of the content probably wont fit in our shity 18+ guidelines lols

Game will have mo-capped sex scenes! lol CD Project Red
How's that gonna work all in first person? Will be like Far Cry 3 on repeat?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, apparently you can improve on the current box art (shocking I know). Here are some of the best mockups

63qhJLT.jpg

A1hecuX.jpg

AQ2EGW9.jpg

LtFdSg2.jpg

PcjQpSC.jpg

My favourite is the 4th one down with the guy chuffing a durrie leaning on his futuristic Delorean. Just makes you want to hop right in there it's so intriguing

Video game cover art is very bland currently. This was a brilliant game I love and the box looked like it was designed in ten minutes.

spidermanps4cover.jpg

63qhJLT.jpg

A1hecuX.jpg

AQ2EGW9.jpg

LtFdSg2.jpg

PcjQpSC.jpg

TBH they are all pretty tacky. It's hard to have good design elements and be anything other minimalist. Atm the best recent ones would have to be something like Zelda BOTW or the Outer Worlds.

Cyberpunk could easily be so much more though, the one they have gone with is really not good

True. I'd go a close up of the face, smoking an electric cigar, partial smashed at the eye and cheek to reveal augmentations underneath, while the other side of the face remains perfect. Like Terminator 2 Arnie at the end. Leaning into the good/evil choice mechanisms of their games.

A million times better than bland Cyberpunk

Cyberpunk could easily be so much more though, the one they have gone with is really not good

True. I'd go a close up of the face, smoking an electric cigar, partial smashed at the eye and cheek to reveal augmentations underneath, while the other side of the face remains perfect. Like Terminator 2 Arnie at the end. Leaning into the good/evil choice mechanisms of their games.

I hope it has a snazzy Steam icon.

Couldn't care less if it came with a white paper insert and just the name of the game on the cover.

This actually is a concern?

It's what's on the inside that counts :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back