• Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually is a concern?

It's what's on the inside that counts :heart:

While it's not always the case, a good book cover generally shows a good eye for details elsewhere. But like with Red Dead Redemption 2 the cover might correlate with an in game moment.

Not sure why they need to hype this game anymore as i doubt it will add to any sales. It will only build expectations further and backlash if it isn't a 10/10 masterpiece.

Not sure why they need to hype this game anymore as i doubt it will add to any sales. It will only build expectations further and backlash if it isn't a 10/10 masterpiece.
Well they need to start marketing the game, the hype train is already completely full so nothing they do will change that as far as I'm concerned. They haven't let us down with a game yet

Probably wouldn't be allowed to post it here but Devolver Digital's "Genital Jousting" Tweet and CDPR's reply is brilliant.
Well I must say I have never considered a penis being female before but there we are...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

these brief sex scenes (from a first-person perspective) depict partially nude characters moaning suggestively while moving through various positions. Some scenes contain brief depictions of thrusting motions; other scenes depict a character’s head moving towards a partner’s crotch.

It doesn't take much to get a partially nude in America. Literally a bare back will do it.

I know the topic of cover art topic sort of ended but I did find these posters they released last year all of which would make a fantastic cover and also make me excited for the personal aesthetics in the game (the first three seemed to be based on the three optional backstories for your character, and the last one I guess is what you can make of yourself during the game).

rsz_8xelap2o4y431.jpg

Get ready for blokes with big genitals and women wity ridiculously huge boobs and bums... why did they have to do this?!

Who cares how other people play?

My character with be based on myself. Not a huge penis but it gets the job done. May add muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back