• Nomad

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Street kid

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were never interactive though, i'm surprised they even allowed it to be honest considering their stance on the use of sex as a reward in games

It wasn't as a reward though. Was just a beautiful moment between lovers. Bless.

It wasn't as a reward though. Was just a beautiful moment between lovers. Bless.

The one with Keira pretty is basically a reward and all the brothel stuff is essentially gratuitous as far as classification goes

It's why I'm not particularly worried about the hysteria surrounding this game's classification.

Yeah any drug use will be more likely to get the ban hammer considering what happened to We Happy Few

lol

ED6cahF47n1b1Rsf6c1QwXhbE9U3HypI5JLYpiOWvgc.png

Well they didn't actually say no.....

350.png

Yeah any drug use will be more likely to get the ban hammer considering what happened to We Happy Few

Shouldn’t Mario be banned for the same reason? Taking mushrooms makes the game easier. Therefore a reward mechanism for drug use...

Shouldn’t Mario be banned for the same reason? Taking mushrooms makes the game easier. Therefore a reward mechanism for drug use...

They seem to make it up as they go along, Fallout was originally banned until they changed the name morphine to Med-X and then it was ok, still did the same thing still a drug that makes the game easier just a different name. Think it depends on the size of the game and the production studio so CDPR should be fine

They seem to make it up as they go along, Fallout was originally banned until they changed the name morphine to Med-X and then it was ok, still did the same thing still a drug that makes the game easier just a different name. Think it depends on the size of the game and the production studio so CDPR should be fine
It all depends on the amount outrage that occurs on release really

CD Projekt Red in hot water because of this tweet:

1534777713137.jpg

Cue to hordes upon hordes of hard-left commos bombarding the Cyberpunk twitter account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not personally outraged but it doesn't take a rocket scientist (or PR guru) to know it was a dumb thing to do.

I'm talking pure business sense. Dumb move.
No it wasn't. Most of idiots complaining weren't even going to buy the game. That tweet wasn't even getting attention until someone posted it on resetera, a forum notorious for trying to create controversy where there is none.

Again, nothing offensive about it. The problem solely lies in morons who take offense to absolutely anything.

No it wasn't. Most of idiots complaining weren't even going to buy the game. That tweet wasn't even getting attention until someone posted it on resetera, a forum notorious for trying to create controversy where there is none.

Again, nothing offensive about it. The problem solely lies in morons who take offense to absolutely anything.

I mean you're wrong but okay :D

I don't think it will affect sales really, just goodwill.

You're right for the most part. It isn't a big deal, just a poor move.
You only need a shred of empathy to understand how it might upset some out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back