Daily gripe

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe in bro's before ho's, but some guys, or maybe more accurately social groups are so dependent on each other it's not funny. I don't know how anyone of them can get anything done.

If I'm seen to be "dogging" a mate by only seeing him once or twice a week, he isn't going to stay my mate anyway - because he'll be getting dogged whether I have a girlfriend or not.

This has to be the gayest thing Ive ever read on bigfooty.

look up the definition of 'dogging'.

fwiw, i believe being able to satisfy a woman over long periods is much more rewarding than hanging around mates that can't.

mates come and go, I still have mates I can catch up with and feel like we've never missed a beat, even if its been 2 years since ive seen them.

these are true mates.

If they don't understand I'd rather be satisfying a wonderful and deserving woman, than drinking and being a dick with them, then they aren't the sort of friends I'd want to keep.

fwiw, i believe being able to satisfy a woman over long periods is much more rewarding than hanging around mates that can't.

mates come and go, I still have mates I can catch up with and feel like we've never missed a beat, even if its been 2 years since ive seen them.

these are true mates.

If they don't understand I'd rather be satisfying a wonderful and deserving woman, than drinking and being a dick with them, then they aren't the sort of friends I'd want to keep.

Agree 100%.

these are true mates.

I am gay. Problem?

How is UK term relevant on an Australia forum, when the slang version of "dog" is a world wide term?

U don't have many poms where you're from I guess.

They're everywhere in northern suburbs Perth.

and what do you mean world wide term?

If you are referring to using the term 'dog' in a derogatory way, I suggest you learn where that term originates, and why it exists.

Id be interested to hear it.

I am gay. Problem?

No problem.

My 'gaydar' kicked in.

Its obviously working.

It was getting little 'blips' on the screen when all the previous posters were talking about 'bros b4 hos' aswell.

I prefer the company of my lovely woman over any mans company, any day of the week.

U don't have many poms where you're from I guess.

They're everywhere in northern suburbs Perth.

and what do you mean world wide term?

If you are referring to using the term 'dog' in a derogatory way, I suggest you learn where that term originates, and why it exists.

Id be interested to hear it.

Thanks, so the term dogging is not appropriate in the context you were meaning, that is all you had to say.

No problem.

My 'gaydar' kicked in.

Its obviously working.

It was getting little 'blips' on the screen when all the previous posters were talking about 'bros b4 hos' aswell.

I prefer the company of my lovely woman over any mans company, any day of the week.

I'm not really (hur hur hur durr). Ill Chicken summed it up best. I bet you think smugly asking someone who says "I've had a few beers & are a bit pissed" why they're angry is comedy gold. Flog

I'm not really (hur hur hur durr). Ill Chicken summed it up best. I bet you think smugly asking someone who says "I've had a few beers & are a bit pissed" why they're angry is comedy gold. Flog

aww do you feel embarrassed you sounded like a little ****y.

I just hate when people that use the term 'dog' or 'dogged' someone, or 'dogging' someone.

It makes no logical sense to me.

And it makes the person appear to be some kind of crack whore.

And your example was lame. I am much more witty IRL.

Why is the word dog used in a negative context all the time. We do pick up there poo you know, in life they are clearly our equal if not our superior when we bring one into our lives. If you ask me dogs have a pretty sweet life

Why is the word dog used in a negative context all the time. We do pick up there poo you know, in life they are clearly our equal if not our superior when we bring one into our lives. If you ask me dogs have a pretty sweet life

L.Colbert - all the characteristics of a dog, minus the loyalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think women in the 35 to 40 year age group are the most exciting.

They generally have their life sorted out, they are over their bogan phase, they have reasonable jobs, have finally developed the art of reasoned conversation and enjoy sex.

I've decided that pushing the spelling & grammar barrow on BF is a lost cause.

I'm well past that stage. It's just that I've been browsing this board since before this thread was posted, and it's taken over a year for me to notice it.

sein.png

"On my block, a lot of people walk their dogs and I always see them walking along with their little poop bags. This, to me, is the lowest activity in human life. Following a dog with a little scooper. Waiting for him to go so you can walk down the street with it in your bag. If aliens are watching this through telescopes, they're going to think the dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?

I say, if this is where we're at after 50,000 years of civilization, let's just give up. I'm serious, let's pack it in. It's not worth it. Let's just say the human race as an idea didn't quite work. It seemed good at first, we worked on it for a long time, but it just didn't pan out. We went to the Moon but still somehow wound up carrying little bags of dog doody around with us. We just got mixed up somewhere. Let's just give it over to the insects or whoever else is next in line."

I think women in the 35 to 40 year age group are the most exciting.

They generally have their life sorted out, they are over their bogan phase, they have reasonable jobs, have finally developed the art of reasoned conversation and enjoy sex.

unless your married to one....

Yeah its annoying when girls post pics of themselves on facebook etc just to get comments from friends.

Anyone got any examples of said pics?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back