Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a cat of the day thread

Lol... tempting fate saying that!

egg-on-face-egg.jpg

7-11 +10.5 (17-24 +21.6)

Early one for tomorrow, I'll be on the links in the morning chaps, I'll be hitting the links, fore old boy!

So, getting in early chaps, Ipswich R3 #4 Endless Don, I've taken $6.00 fixed and $5.50, there's still $5.50 available, $6.00 for the thread old chaps.

This horse is first up, won a trial, at it's only run ran 2nd in a good maiden. Was long odds that day (that's the worry) but should be a lot shorter than this price, what what!

Ballarat - R7 - 5.See Me Fly @ $6.50

3-16, -9.1 (48-114, +21.74)

Sandown - Race 5 - 3.Macarthur @ $3.60

Lightly raced Loldolphin galloper who wasn't too far off the placings in the Geelong Classic back in the Spring. Hasn't really looked like winning as yet this prep but think he should be ready to go third up here in what looks a little bit of a D-Day for him. Seems to have been a bit of a nibble for him on Betfair this morning so have taken the fixed.

2-4, -0.8

Ballarat R6- 4. Gangstar's Curse @$2.40 (Sportsbet) 2nd
2-5, -1.8

I was actually going to go the same as Duritz, Endless Don ran a nice 2nd to I'm Belucci in its only start and they gaped the rest of them so thought it would be much shorter. But don't want to double up as I've already backed it and can't afford a jinx.

Ipswich R7- 6. Fusina @$3.60 (Sportsbet)

r9 Sha Tin Lucky Girl $21

big run last start being blocked for a run and making up 4L after getting out at the 200 to the post carrying 59. comes through a different form line than most. last 200m rates high and looks to have not many problems with trip onemorenomore/Zabeel says it will lap it up.

3-7 +2.6 [22-48 +23.35]

r7 Ascot Slick Talker @ $4.4

7-11 +10.5 (17-24 +21.6)

Early one for tomorrow, I'll be on the links in the morning chaps, I'll be hitting the links, fore old boy!

So, getting in early chaps, Ipswich R3 #4 Endless Don, I've taken $6.00 fixed and $5.50, there's still $5.50 available, $6.00 for the thread old chaps.

This horse is first up, won a trial, at it's only run ran 2nd in a good maiden. Was long odds that day (that's the worry) but should be a lot shorter than this price, what what!

Reared in the stalls, then missed the start and pretty much refused to race today, hard ridden throughout and did * all.

horsemeat-pet-food.jpg

7-12 +9.5 (17-25 +20.6)

Reared in the stalls, then missed the start and pretty much refused to race today, hard ridden throughout and did **** all.

horsemeat-pet-food.jpg

7-12 +9.5 (17-25 +20.6)

Rich Enuff, is that you? :cry:

Where did you play golf today ? I too enjoy hitting the links, though not as often as i once did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kate Witten you are ******* useless, that is all.

3-8 +1.6 [22-49 +22.35]

We will make a jockey bagger out of you yet, Liefs. :thumbsu:

banned list? Do you have a banned list?

We will make a jockey bagger out of you yet, Liefs. :thumbsu:

banned list? Do you have a banned list?

i didn't even know who was riding the horse until about 30 secs into the race. i think that sums up where i stand on jockeys. and no never had a ban list, a different story owning a horse but she'd be high on the possible ban list. Thinking about it, probably GBoss too but you never know when he's going to decide to turn it on.

i didn't even know who was riding the horse until about 30 secs into the race. i think that sums up where i stand on jockeys. and no never had a ban list, a different story owning a horse but she'd be high on the possible ban list. Thinking about it, probably GBoss too but you never know when he's going to decide to turn it on.

Yea, i kinda feel bad for bagging apprentices who claim 3 or 4 cause i should know what im getting myself into. I expect them to be bad, but sometimes they are just worse than bad, just flat out horrible, you simply cant invest on a horse they are riding because of them.

A recent edition to my banned list was Dylan Caboch, he's a South Australian 4 claimer but seriously pathetic.

Jessica Eaton here in Victoria another.

I tend to bag then forgive, but some just cant be forgiven.

On the contrary though there are plenty of apprentices i love riding for a horse ive backed, Emily Finnegan and Sigrid Carr in SA are two that instantly spring to mind.

Sandown - Race 5 - 3.Macarthur @ $3.60

4-16, -6.5 (49-114, +24.34)

Moonee Valley - Race 6 - 9.Japonisme @ BOB

Two excellent runs this prep when close up in the Lightning and Newmarket. Back to WFA here suits and I think he should be shorter than Holler as opposed to twice the price (not buying the validity of Holler's Canterbury Stakes win just yet). Ignore that race and Jap would easily be shorter in the market. Arguably has the best pure sprint form in the race and looks very generous at current odds.

Keeping it simple stupid (Concentrate price is gone so no point backing it here now)

MV R6 #1 Lucky Hussler @ TF

If Glen could kindly have the NavMan aboard tonight to find LH some clear air instead of dead ends it would be much appreciated. Bad luck only beats him IMO, which is entirely possible.

1200 too short for him at this stage of prep

#unders

What does top fluc mean?

(Ive got Kinglike also as my semi profit/semi saver/semi more losses on the race bet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back