Rumour Damian Barrett Blacklisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to this ballbag of a journalist. Rance & Williams have had an argument at the Tigers 2nds, what a ripping assessment on TFS. Thanks Damian and thanks footy show, first time in a long time watching this train wreck of a show. Last time.

Barret is a gutter rat . Low life .Just makes s**t up .

Garbage. Just because you don't like the story doesn't make it incorrect. Grow up!

see that's the problem, he has been caught out a number of times blatantly making s**t up. specifically with my club he was lying his ass off a number of times

great to see the footy show crowd boo him

there's people who break news in a respectful manner and you wear the times they get it wrong (maclure, browne etc.) then there's damo who clearly has some agendas and just makes stuff up when he has nothing

If Alex Rance hadn't walked away from his blow-up with Choco Williams during the VFL match last weekend ...

Then... we're not sure who would've been left standing. Both give the impression they can go if required.

Yeah, I reckon an old fat guy who had cancer last year would give Rance a run for the golden gloves.

see that's the problem, he has been caught out a number of times blatantly making s**t up. specifically with my club he was lying his ass off a number of times
You'll never hear him own up to being wrong, either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that git is the highlight then why even bother watching?
Just out of habit I guess.
Crawford - goose. Billy - recycled jokes been done to death. Brayshaw - biased try hard. Sam - still amusing. Bec - meh. Majority of panelists - rubbish.

I hear Ross Lyon refuses to do interviews with Gerard Whateley. Fantastic call Ross. What I'd like to see is Whateley decked as well. That would make my year

Whateley is not in the same galaxy as Barrett, let alone ballpark.

Believe me, that Geelong supporting arrogant twat is a shocker...not quite in the league of Barrett but an oxygen thief nonetheless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back