Rumour Damian Barrett Blacklisted

Remove this Banner Ad

For the reasons already outlined by others in this thread allegedly about Damian Barrett.

i'm not reading a 7 page damien barret thread to find out why you think he's the best journalist in AFL!!!!!

All his ground breaking stories have dried up!
No off sider giving the stories to him on a plate due to his withdrawal

I know this is nothing new ... But what a flog barrett is. Seriously how does someone who simply stirs BS that IS NOT TRUE keep getting away with it?? And why does anyone talk to him?!?? He has burnt almost everyone, with his over dramatic, false incinuating circumstances of everyones lives.

FLOG of the highest order. Canot wait till he fails miserably. But then again these journos get away with everything. Defamation needs to have stronger penalties.

His sliding doors article is possibly the worst piece of crap journalism EVER made in the history of backpage gossip articles.

You're on your own here pal.
Nope, I'm there with him on this. For all his obvious intelligence, he isn't above being biased on some issues, and I don't think he's one to be relied upon to treat Fremantle equally from what I've observed.

I truly hope we are one of the clubs. This s**t stain is always peddling utter nonsense about us.

He will be the 2nd bloke (after his equally loathsome mate Hutcho) spruiking is when we win our first flag....

These flogs think we won't remember all the cheap attention seeking rubbish they have levelled at us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I truly hope we are one of the clubs. This s**t stain is always peddling utter nonsense about us.

He will be the 2nd bloke (after his equally loathsome mate Hutcho) spruiking is when we win our first flag....

These flogs think we won't remember all the cheap attention seeking rubbish they have levelled at us.
He gets good mail, but he needs to leave it at that

* me, Bae 13 is even over Tom Boyd, but Barrett brings it up soon as the bulldogs is mentioned

30 second about the game, 1.5 minutes about Tom Boyd. Flog

Impartial?

Yeah right.

After Round 1, 2012, he spent 3 nights raging about Ballantyne....embarrassing.

Frankly Whateley's star has dimmed and one day he'll get decked by someone.
Just so you know. I spoke to Terry Daniher today after the Hall of Fame night last night who was raving about how good Whately was last night. Seemed a little bit like genuine respect from someone inside the industry to me... I would suspect with out there views like yours you might end up in the same kind of trouble that you predict for Whately.

Just so you know. I spoke to Terry Daniher today after the Hall of Fame night last night who was raving about how good Whately was last night. Seemed a little bit like genuine respect from someone inside the industry to me... I would suspect with out there views like yours you might end up in the same kind of trouble that you predict for Whately.

I'm sorry, genuinely confused here.

Why would I be getting decked exactly?

No-one here knows me in real life so that's not an issue at all.

He gets good mail, but he needs to leave it at that

**** me, Bae 13 is even over Tom Boyd, but Barrett brings it up soon as the bulldogs is mentioned

30 second about the game, 1.5 minutes about Tom Boyd. Flog

What is it with Barrett, and his fixation with Tom Boyd. He is so hung up on it and constantly brings it up, Sliding Doors again. Is it actually a Boyd thing or a Bulldogs thing? Cleary he feels wronged by one of these parties. But it is getting frigging boring now!

He's is a total tosser who just uses his media platform to vent his grudges!

What is it with Barrett, and his fixation with Tom Boyd. He is so hung up on it and constantly brings it up, Sliding Doors again. Is it actually a Boyd thing or a Bulldogs thing? Cleary he feels wronged by one of these parties. But it is getting frigging boring now!

He's is a total tosser who just uses his media platform to vent his grudges!
Na its a Boyd thing, then again he doesn't give the dogs much time. He has good news, but that's as far as it goes. He doesn't like Essendon, raved on about the saga but rarely provided any news updates on it (worthy updates).

Sliding doors today:

upload_2016-6-17_12-58-2.png

Wouldnt want to mention anything about the actual game would you?

Na its a Boyd thing, then again he doesn't give the dogs much time. He has good news, but that's as far as it goes. He doesn't like Essendon, raved on about the saga but rarely provided any news updates on it (worthy updates).

Sliding doors today:

View attachment 257508

Yeah I know he hasn't liked Essendon since he wasn't given the scoop on Hird been appointed. The saga has just given him a reason to slag Essendon of for the past 4 years.

There a good, and slightly amusing, rant on one of the Bombers threads today about his Sliding Doors article.

Sliding doors today:

View attachment 257508

Same fixation with Essendon

ClHwqioUkAAnhTs.jpg

Same fixation with Essendon

ClHwqioUkAAnhTs.jpg
Long time, no speak! Hope things are well.

Jesus, I'm even over the whole Essendon thing, should just move on.

He should write another article if all he wants to do is banter, and actually stick to the game for his sliding doors. It's not a bad idea, but the quality of work is s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back