Injury Daniel Rich - Shoulder

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh. Throw the kids a challenge. As others have said, it could be the making of them.

At least we're not playing the Swans at the SCG this week...

I've got seats on the half way line for that game. Looks like a good investment because at least I'll get to see the centre bounce in every quarter. Seats down either end are only going to see action in alternate quarters.

Also known as the "looking for a positive needle in a hay stack by clutching at silver lining straws mixed metaphor" stage.

A master stroke to shake that tag. What are the opposition taggers going to do now? We've just taken them out of the game. They may as well sit in the bar and play just 17 on the ground. Yes, it's all coming together.

I haven't laughed out loud at a BF post in a long time, but to get me to do so after reading about Rich's injury this morning - fully earned congratulations! :D

I've got seats on the half way line for that game. Looks like a good investment because at least I'll get to see the centre bounce in every quarter. Seats down either end are only going to see action in alternate quarters.
Lucky! I'm predicting a lot of centre bounces in that game. Like, a real lot.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9:45 am thursday I know its anzac day...BUT still no news about richs shoulder on lions website. BIT slack IMO would only take a quick 5 line press release.

9:45 am thursday I know its anzac day...BUT still no news about richs shoulder on lions website. BIT slack IMO would only take a quick 5 line press release.

Who would be at work today at your average workplace? Not me, looks like you aren't, doubt anyone in the capacity needed to make a quick 5 line response would be at work at the Lions either.

Who would be at work today at your average workplace? Not me, looks like you aren't, doubt anyone in the capacity needed to make a quick 5 line response would be at work at the Lions either.
Only it's not your average workplace, it's a 7day business, and you don't need to be in the office to update or add content to a website. They are poor with this sort of thing.

tumblr_m8g2cjFvwl1rsmvlw.gif

Really enjoying the horror movie that this season has been so far :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back