Universal Love Daniel Rich Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching the highlights of the 2009 elimination final against Carlton as a pump up for Saturday

Some great vintage Rich moments in there. His goal in the last quarter is sensational and his pass to Jono Brown supreme.

What a player, so glad to have watched him for all these years.

Was watching the highlights of the 2009 elimination final against Carlton as a pump up for Saturday

Some great vintage Rich moments in there. His goal in the last quarter is sensational and his pass to Jono Brown supreme.

What a player, so glad to have watched him for all these years.

I hope Vossy isn't that happy after the game this Saturday evening.

The roar after that last Bradshaw goal was one of the loudest roars ever at the Gabba in my 25+ years of going there.

They showed far too much of Kevin07 in the crowd that night.🤢

I hope Vossy isn't that happy after the game this Saturday evening.

The roar after that last Bradshaw goal was one of the loudest roars ever at the Gabba in my 25+ years of going there.

They showed far too much of Kevin07 in the crowd that night.🤢

Were you there the day that Lincoln McCarthy took that speccie and kick the winning goal against Geelong? The grandstand was shaking with the noise.

Were you there the day that Lincoln McCarthy took that speccie and kick the winning goal against Geelong? The grandstand was shaking with the noise.
Yep, the other ones I remember were the roar after the 2nd Akermanis goal from deep in the pocket in the wet against the Cats and of course the miracle on grass.

The only games of the Lions I have missed at the Gabba in the last couple of decades have been through Covid and a couple when I was away on a holiday.

Still think that's the loudest single moment I've heard at the Gabba. Maybe until Saturday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back