Dank gets "show cause" letter from ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

lol the dude still hasn't bothered to read/understand S0.

Who hasn't? Wittert understands it well. My understanding of these statement is he doesn't believe dank at all, that dank is saying he's got documents that he believes shows that AOD is ok to use and Wittert is saying can't wait to see them.

Who hasn't? Wittert understands it well. My understanding of these statement is he doesn't believe dank at all, that dank is saying he's got documents that he believes shows that AOD is ok to use and Wittert is saying can't wait to see them.

All Dr Wittert's credibility is gone now, Our resident expert on absolutely everything Martin Hardie has labelled him as being sensationalist from day 1. What would Dr Wittert understand about AOD9604 anyway.

Pretty sure the post was saying Dank isn't up on S0.

All Dr Wittert's credibility is gone now, Our resident expert on absolutely everything Martin Hardie has labelled him as being sensationalist from day 1. What would Dr Wittert understand about AOD9604 anyway.

From day 1? I recollect Dr Wittert being used a lot in support of Hird and Essendon on AOD in the early days, on here at least (pretty sure he was mxett's favourite authority for ages) - it was only after he said things that could be taken as undermining their case that he started being criticised or ignored.

From day 1? I recollect Dr Wittert being used a lot in support of Hird and Essendon on AOD in the early days, on here at least (pretty sure he was mxett's favourite authority for ages) - it was only after he said things that could be taken as undermining their case that he started being criticised or ignored.

I just think it is hilarous that Martin Hardie has the hide to label anyone sensationalist. He is the very definition of it.

It is him that has started this campaign to turn Evans name to mud in this saga. He still carries on about the Essendon mother mocking it. It is possible she very well could have been fake but it is just as possible she is scared of the public outcry and ridicule from Essendon supporters (not all obviously)

I just think it is hilarous that Martin Hardie has the hide to label anyone sensationalist. He is the very definition of it.

It is him that has started this campaign to turn Evans name to mud in this saga. He still carries on about the Essendon mother mocking it. It is possible she very well could have been fake but it is just as possible she is scared of the public outcry and ridicule from Essendon supporters (not all obviously)

The attention whore is writing a book on the saga. *snout in trough*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkjhmgkkgklgl-88775875&74

no i mean dank obviously.

even if he does have documents that "validate AOD" (he doesn't), it doesn't magically make AOD therapeutically approved by a governing body, it also doesn't stop AOD being categorised under S0 in 2011/2012. he clearly didn't bother to read/comprehend the WADA code in 2011/2012 and he hasn't now.

All Dr Wittert's credibility is gone now

He's not the only Dr thats lost all credibility here ,

Makes me sick to see the fanboy Dr Bruce Reid still on the boundary line at efc games

What the bloody hell is the AFLPA thinking allowing the players to be in the care of this man again this season ??

Oh yeah thats right ... the AFLPA is funded by the AFL who dropped the charges against Dr Bruce Reid ...

Why did they drop those charges ??

The whole game stinks to hell these days ... far too many snouts in the trough for any real credibility anywhere !!

When does Dank have to respond to the show cause by?
Sometime last week I believe.

So that should mean stage 2 in the process has been triggered.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you think he is pursuing Evans so strongly?

Why do you think he is pursuing Evans so strongly?

Probably because he suspects/knows that Evans was, and effectively did, work with Demetriou to cover up the cheating in late 2012.

Then along comes those pesky kids at the ACC.

Then it becomes plain they can't cover for Hird anymore and a choice needs to be made - cub or coach?

Probably because he suspects/knows that Evans was, and effectively did, work with Demetriou to cover up the cheating in late 2012.

Then along comes those pesky kids at the ACC.

Then it becomes plain they can't cover for Hird anymore and a choice needs to be made - cub or coach?

The right thing to do for the good of the game, the brand or however people wish to spin it is to do the honest, decent, most transparent thing without fear or favour.

Where are the upstanding citizens to break through the rubbish and not tolerate any more lies or deception?

Please can we have Jeff Kennett for Chairman?

Just on the Essendon mother, Eddie confirmed the other day that it was legit.

Said he was waiting for litigation but none came, funny about that.

As MaddAdam said, Evans covered this up with AD when they sacked Dank.

They assumed all was good, when AD was summoned to the ACC i suspect he would have gone a shade of white.

And people also forget this is why AD went after Hird so hard last year.

He has seen the ACC report. No one else has. He is privy to 12 months worth of surveillance, I'm sure he would have been rapt to see players photographed going to off site injection rooms, Dank picking up numerous drugs from Alavi and taking them into the club, texts of all the main players talking openly about the program etc etc.

The right thing to do for the good of the game, the brand or however people wish to spin it is to do the honest, decent, most transparent thing without fear or favour.

Where are the upstanding citizens to break through the rubbish and not tolerate any more lies or deception?

Please can we have Jeff Kennett for Chairman?
He would sell everything you own to overseas interests and then tell you it was your fault he had to do it

They assumed all was good, when AD was summoned to the ACC i suspect he would have gone a shade of white.

He has seen the ACC report. No one else has. He is privy to 12 months worth of surveillance, I'm sure he would have been rapt to see players photographed going to off site injection rooms, Dank picking up numerous drugs from Alavi and taking them into the club, texts of all the main players talking openly about the program etc etc.

You are saying there was a cover up by Evans and AD? And yet he went after Hird?

So both are corrupt?

this.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back