Not open for further replies.

YouIdiot

Team Captain
Suspended
Nov 26, 2009
Richmond
AFL Club
Collingwood
First, I'm embarrassed to admit I watched at least half of the terrible program last night.

Second, I'm embarrassed our club would allow this mental dwarf on air.

I suspected he was stupid based on the fact he hasn't quite realised the umpires are paying free kicks against him when he rapes the opposition ruckman while the ball is in the air, but his comments on the signing of Israel Folau confirmed it for me.

"Derrr ummm derrr derrr wood be VFL players battling away dat ummm shood get a go derr umm derrr derr derrr".

Spoke like a * AND didn't know what he was talking about. Who from the VFL could you sign up that would generate one sentence of media attention in a NSW or QLD paper?

Most of the players that have commented on the issue publicly have made themselves look like absolute twats, but I think Jolly has been the stupidest thus far.

Please Collingwood, don't let this guy front the cameras again, he isn't up to it.

• Banned
Everybody understands the reasons behind it, just as everyone would probably prefer a bloke that has played Aussie Rules their entire life to get a go first.

No, not everybody understands the reasons behind it. Jolly looked shell shocked when the reason was suggested, like he hadn't considered it once.

And no, not everyone would prefer the bloke that played Aussie Rules their entire life to get a go first. Not those that understand point 1.

• Banned
you on the other hand seem like a breath of educated and stimulating fresh air

Thank you. I have done almost six months of an arts degree at the University of Melbourne, I should know what I am talking about.

6 months of an arts degree you say?

Yes well that explains this thread entirely, please next time just continue contemplating your navel abd spare us the trouble of reading your ego induced drivel

Thank you. I have done almost six months of an arts degree at the University of Melbourne, I should know what I am talking about.
That explains heaps you idiot stick to umpiring

maybe youd like to stand up in front of a live audience and camera crew sending out a TV coverage to hundreds of thousands of people..... the guy obviously is a bit shy/nervous... id like to see you do better..

lol, if that is the case, why is there even a bigfooty forum? Does this mean I can take it you think you're a better footballer than those you post about?

And it doesn't help your shyness when your knowledge on the subject amounts to zilch.

As I said, he wasn't up to it. Embarrassed the club almost as much as when he tries to come out of the closet in a ruck hit out.

Teach him the rules of the game and keep him out of the media, cheers :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back