There’s Only One Darcy Moore but…

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
Have thought this many times, I reckon Darce is the only player on our list that you could legitimately say we’d fit in 6, maybe 8, into our side.
KPD* x 2, KPF* x 2, 1 in the ruck and 1 a winger that plays as an outlet from defence and a floating high forward thread.
You could argue a 2nd ruck and a 3rd tall forward/defender.

*not necessarily the 2 KPP at each end.

I'd go with 7 of all 3. With Crisp rounding off the 22 and Pendles as sub to bring on if it ever gets close - which it wouldn't.

B - Daicos Moore Moore
HB - Crisp Moore Daicos
C - Daicos DeGoey DeGoey
HF - Daicos Moore Daicos
F - DeGoey Moore DeGoey
R - Moore DeGoey Daicos
INT - DeGoey Daicos Moore DeGoey
SUB - Pendlebury

B - Daicos Moore Moore
HB - Crisp Moore Daicos
C - Daicos DeGoey DeGoey
HF - Daicos Moore Daicos
F - DeGoey Moore DeGoey
R - Moore DeGoey Daicos
INT - DeGoey Daicos Moore DeGoey
SUB - Pendlebury
* it. I've decided to drop a Darcy, a Nick and a JDG because I love watching Bruzzy, Bobby and Beau.

Last edited:
Well whatever position he plays, according to our social media team he will remain captain. I thought they usually have a vote on this and the leadership team close to the start of the season. Who will replace Adams in the leadership group?

Well whatever position he plays, according to our social media team he will remain captain. I thought they usually have a vote on this and the leadership team close to the start of the season. Who will replace Adams in the leadership group?
I don’t think they vote on the incumbent captain.

Daicos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back