Player Watch Darcy Moore (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky kids! Imagine wandering around school amongst Moores and Daicos’!

Darcy was out of Carey by the time Nick arrived.

Son is 2 years younger than Darcy, daughter 2 years older than Nick. :)

I believe Josh D. went to Marcelin. Josh & Callum Brown played colts with my son.

I believe Josh D. went to Marcelin. Josh & Callum Brown played colts with my son.

It’s a shame Darcy is so squeaky clean, you’d have been a good source for the goss! 🤣

I’d have loved to be there - what did he speak about?

Probably the two things of most interest to this board were:

- said everything has to go your way to win a flag so back to back is incredibly hard, however we definitely have the team to do it and the group has come back hungrier than he thought possible and in amazing shape

- gave Bucks a lot of credit for instituting change in the culture of the Club and that the big improvements in that area lately started with him.

Also said:

- that the flag might have cured him of his Daddy issues now that he’s achieved something Peter didn’t.

- that being captain isn’t something you necessarily strive to achieve but something that you get chosen for

- McRae is the best delegator he’s ever seen and is part of the reason he’s so good

- footy ”isn’t that interesting“ - he was mostly joking but gave that as a reason he’s so interested in other things as well

- he wants to do something away from footy after retirement, at least for a while

Talked about his studies (Master of International Relations), the Do Better report, Taylor Swift (not a huge fan but his girlfriend is, so he was going to the concert)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- said everything has to go your way to win a flag so back to back is incredibly hard, however we definitely have the team to do it and the group has come back hungrier than he thought possible and in amazing shape

- gave Bucks a lot of credit for instituting change in the culture of the Club and that the big improvements in that area lately started with him.

Also said:

- that the flag might have cured him of his Daddy issues now that he’s achieved something Peter didn’t.

- that being captain isn’t something you necessarily strive to achieve but something that you get chosen for

- McRae is the best delegator he’s ever seen and is part of the reason he’s so good

- footy ”isn’t that interesting“ - he was mostly joking but gave that as a reason he’s so interested in other things as well

- he wants to do something away from footy after retirement, at least for a while

Talked about his studies (Master of International Relations), the Do Better report, Taylor Swift (not a huge fan but his girlfriend is, so he was going to the concert)
Lol

Also said:

And what did he say that was not of interest to this forum?;)

Think Josh Daicos went to Camberwell Grammar - at least for his senior years....

You're sounding more like a boomer with every comment.
Negative Boomer comments scream lack of maturity. And no, I’m not a boomer I’m a millennial.

Negative Boomer comments scream lack of maturity. And no, I’m not a boomer I’m a millennial.
Jeeeeesus, it was a joke about older people on sm commentating on young people's fashion tastes. Boomers. Parents. Oldies. 🎣

Otto, no harm, no foul.

I wondered if the subtlety would get lost.
Hope it made you smile.
Identifying subtlety has never been ottoman ’s strong suit. Neither has been identifying the obvious. Give the poor petal all the help he needs.

Love you babe

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back