News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

No one is forcing you to buy the steak from the top of Collins just like no one is forcing you to pay higher priced tickets.
I understand the frustration regarding cost of aftermarket tickets. People feel hard done by because they bleed black & white, but don’t have the finances to pay for a ticket… meanwhile, a fair weather supporter can walk in and drop $$$ on a ticket and not even flinch. Doesn’t make the person that can afford the ticket a bad dude… just means they’ve got more cash (or more willingness to spend cash). That is the realities of supply & demand. Just because you love Ferrari doesn’t mean you’re going to buy one.

I have 2 reserved seat tickets still available , M22 GG . My work place are medallion club members but are looking at selling 2 tickets . Looking at offers over the next 2 hours or the boss will just attend the game .
If you send PM me I'll make you an offer. Unfortunately I can't send messages on here. Thanks

Last edited:

I have 2 reserved seat tickets still available , M22 GG . My work place are medallion club members but are looking at selling 2 tickets . Looking at offers over the next 2 hours or the boss will just attend the game .
Lets me know how much

Last edited:
Never been to the G. Anyone know what standing area is like in Finals? I doubt my 12 yr old cousin will be able to see anything?
If you get there early and secure a spot near the fence of your section 12 y o could get a decent view.
It's luck of the draw really, depends what sort of people are crammed in around you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reposting again

------

I've been allocated 4 x Standing Room tickets in bay M16 in the Southern Stand.

I'd like to swap two of my tickets (or even all 4) for seated tickets anywhere in the ground. Can be anywhere in the nosebleed or Restricted View seats. And I will of course pay the difference in cost.

The reason I want to swap is my elderly parents will be unable to stand for the whole game. We went through the ballot process hoping we might get seated tickets but it hasn't panned out that way. My preference would be to trade for four seats somewhere in the ground so we could all sit togther, or failing that me and my partner will be fine to stand if I could secure two seats for my folks.

If anyone has 2 x seats (or 4) they'd rather swap for standing room in bay M16 pls contact me to discuss.

Still holding out hope for a single ticket - standing, seated, whatever it may be. I know it's a long shot and that they're rarer than hen's teeth, but holding on to the hope that just maybe their might be a ticket out there with my name on it!

For all of those lucky enough to already hold a ticket and going, make sure you bring the noise for all us that aren't able to be there! Go pies!

Never been to the G. Anyone know what standing area is like in Finals? I doubt my 12 yr old cousin will be able to see anything?

Hope your tall or don't have to piss all day or your stuffed.

I guess this is a last resort but I thought I would try. I feel a bit greedy asking and a bit embarassed. Unfortunately I could not afford a P1 membership due to financial reasons.

I'm looking for a standing room ticket if possible. I would like to gift this to my dad who is about to turn 60. It is my dream to watch Collingwood win a Premiership live and for my childhood hero, Scott Pendlebury, to be handed a premiership medallion again. But it has been his dream for even longer than me and I know it would mean the absolute world to him to see his hero, Peter Moore, hand the cup to Darcy.

If we can't get a ticket, this is okay too. I have booked us tickets at the AIA Centre. We'll be standing Side by Side with the rest of the faithful.

Go the mighty Pies!!

Anyone with tickets able to tell me if this is legit? Someone is trying to sell my Collingwood mate these tickets for $300 each

Numbers at the bottom is listed as 1.2.3.4.... they used full stops instead of commas, makes me question it's legitimacy.

The order number doesn't look legit comparing it to mine.

It's even worse now that those who didn't get tickets are getting better ones than those who did the right thing and ticked the standing box because they understood what it meant.
I thought all that got standing tickets were upgraded to seated, irrespective of if they ticked the box or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back