News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

supply and demand by the MCG, AFL etc, not scum who would sell the kids for a $$$

its illegal you know? just because other people do scummy things doesn't make it a good or righteous idea.

I paid $500 to go to the first 2010 GF, the seat was probably worth $300, i wasnt a legend then, When the s**t hit the fan a gold AFL member offered me tickets at cost if we missed out, shes not a coll or bris follower, I said thankyou for thinking of me, i got great seats, and she went down her list of friends til she found a worthy attendee, and she did not rip them off.

kind is worth so much more than greed.
Market economy is where prices are not (or cannot be fixed effectively) by a central governing body. So what we’re seeing here with $3k tickets is a market economy in action. Anyway, it’s academic, and who cares what it’s called. If a buyer is happy to pay $3k, then that’s what the ticket is worth to them.

Your point is that you don’t like it. And I think a lot of people would agree with you. It sucks for those without the spare cash.

I’ve seen enough tickets flying around here to say that the vast majority of people are not transacting at 110% of ticket price. Just because everybody’s doing it, doesn’t make it right… but it does seem to be accepted.

I will probably have 2 spare tickets to the AIA live site, let me know if you're interested in them. Both for $10, will confirm hopefully by tonight if they're up for grabs. I'm just waiting to hear from someone if they want them but it doesn't look like it.

This is a long shot, but if any Pies fans have a seat in a Brisbane area and would like to swop to a Collingwood section at the ground tomorrow please DM me.

I have a single seated ticket in Q36 for reference

This is a long shot, but if any Pies fans have a seat in a Brisbane area and would like to swop to a Collingwood section at the ground tomorrow please DM me.

Hey mate, I have a standing in the Brisbane area if you wanted to exchange plus cash

Hey mate, I have a standing in the Brisbane area if you wanted to exchange plus cash

Happy to buy either ticket if you guys wanna sell

Have a spare seated ticket in Q57, friend got Covid and is really sick. Happy to meet in person to transfer and verify tonight or tomorrow morning, DM best offer or if can’t DM on reddit nemanjamatic21. Would love to swap for Lions after party tickets if Lions fan as missed out this week, if you have 2 or 3 lmk.

Have a spare seated ticket in Q57, friend got Covid and is really sick. Happy to meet in person to transfer and verify tonight or tomorrow morning, DM best offer or if can’t DM on reddit nemanjamatic21. Would love to swap for Lions after party tickets if Lions fan as missed out this week, if you have 2 or 3 lmk.

Hey mate I’ll grab thi

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Messaged you

I've PM''ed you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Messaged you on Reddit

supply and demand by the MCG, AFL etc, not scum who would sell the kids for a $$$

its illegal you know? just because other people do scummy things doesn't make it a good or righteous idea.

I paid $500 to go to the first 2010 GF, the seat was probably worth $300, i wasnt a legend then, When the s**t hit the fan a gold AFL member offered me tickets at cost if we missed out, shes not a coll or bris follower, I said thankyou for thinking of me, i got great seats, and she went down her list of friends til she found a worthy attendee, and she did not rip them off.

kind is worth so much more than greed.

Ok so we aren't really talking about a free market.

My last hope for a ticket has fallen through 😪.
Any last minute ticket going please PM me 🤞.
Otherwise, who's going to the ticketed live site? Would be great to spend the day with a fellow BF'er

4am should do it for a good seat; 5-6.30am for a lesser seat (nosebleeds at 4th level); after that start praying.

This is the timing that has worked for me over 20 years…but…Pies are in it and we’re pretty confident so more of us may show up.
Late to this one, but in the last 20 years, as far as I'm aware, no full MCC member has been refused entry on Grand Final day. No matter what time they've turned up. Doesn't mean they'll get a seat, but there's plenty of places to stand and watch.

If you're in the queue when the gates open at 8am, you'll get a spot to watch the game.

Collingwood v West Coast was a beautiful day in 2018 and there was no whisper of a lockout.

(of course, now I've said that, tomorrow will be the first time)

If anyone has any last minute tickets to offload let me know. Happy to pay anything reasonable. Keen to watch the boys smash it tommorow!!

Hey mate, what row? I have a standing room ticket, but that may not suit you. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back