Draft Expert Davo-27's 2022 u18 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
September Update

1. Will Ashcroft - 180cm 76kg - Sandringham (Bris F/S)
2. Harry Sheezel - 184cm 77kg - Sandringham
3. George Wardlaw - 182cm 81kg - Oakleigh
4. Elijah Tsatas - 186cm 79kg - Oakleigh
-----------------------------------------------------------Elite Tier ^
5. Aaron Cadman - 194cm 88kg - GWV
6. Jhye Clark - 181cm 77kg - Geelong
7. Mattaes Phillipou - 191cm 83kg - WWT
8. Cam MacKenzie - 187cm 80kg - Sandringham (StK NGA)
9. Jedd Busslinger - 196cm 82kg - East Perth
------------------------------------------------------------ Top Tier ^
10. Reuben Ginbey - 189cm 85kg - East Perth
11. Bailey Humphrey - 184cm 86kg - Gippsland
12. Lewis Hayes - 197cm 81kg - Eastern
13. Elijah Hewett - 186cm 82kg - Swan Districts
14. Matthew Jefferson - 194cm 76kg - Oakleigh
15. Isaac Keeler - 198cm 88kg - North Adelaide (Adel NGA)
16. Oliver Hollands - 184cm 71kg - Murray
17. Adam D'Aloia - 186cm 86kg - WWT
18. Mitch Szybkowski - 186cm 84kg - Dandenong
19. Jaspa Fletcher - 184cm 73kg - Bris A (Bris A)
20. Brayden George - 185cm 87kg - Murray
21. Anthony Munkara - 186cm 77kg - NT/West Adelaide (Ess NGA)
22. Olli Hotton - 181cm 77kg - Sandringham
23. Tom McCallum - 192cm 78kg - Tasmania
--------------------------------------------------------------- High Quality Prospects ^
24. Henry Hustwaite - 194cm 84kg - Dandenong
25. Al Davey Jnr - 181cm 74kg - Oakleigh (Ess F/S)
26. Jacob Konstanty - 176cm 70kg - Gippsland
27. Jed Hagan - 175cm 73kg - East Fremantle
28. Darcy Jones - 175cm 67kg - Swan Districts
29. Josh Weddle - 191cm 87kg - Oakleigh
30. Harry Barnett - 202cm 93kg - West Adelaide
31. Coby Burgiel - 183cm 76kg - Gippsland
32. Lachlan Cowan - 188cm 81kg - Tasmania
33. Luke Teal - 188cm 78kg - Oakleigh
34. Charlie Clarke - 182cm 75kg - Sandringham
35. Brandon Leary - 177cm - Tasmania
36. Hugh Bond - 184cm 81kg - GWV
37. Shadeau Brain - 185cm - Bris A (Bris A)
38. Will Dowling - 187cm 79kg - North Adelaide
39. Jonti Schuback - 183cm 75kg - Gippsland
40. Noah Long - 178cm 74kg - Gippsland
41. Kobe Ryan - 183cm 73kg - West Adelaide
42. Ed Allan - 194cm 82kg - Claremont
43. Callum Verrell - 187cm 79kg - Eastern
44. Blake Drury - 177cm 73kg - Oakleigh
45. Cooper Vickery - 180cm 72kg - Gippsland
46. Jake Walker - 184cm 85kg - Glenlg
47. Jaiden Magor - 185cm 79kg - South Adelaide
---------------------------------------------------------------- Quality Prospects ^

other good prospects that have good qualities: Rowston, J.Ryan, Lemmey, Scully, Hempel, Penny, J.Davey, Harvey, J.Lawrence, Petric, K.Windsor, Ashwin, M.Clohesy, T.Clohesy, Northam, O'Sullivan, Binns, Van Es, Fogarty, Wright, McMullin, C.Mitchell, Lovelock, Foster, Michaelanny, Sadler, Michael, MacNeill, Gilbey, Cleaver, Green, Julian, Cole, Campbell, Madden
Hey Davo,

Love your work as always, and you have put together quite a strong list. I was wondering what your thoughts were on Kane Bevan? I know he had a poor champs but he seems to have lifted his game since and seems to dominate a lot of his U18 games in WA. He certainly has size, power and strength to win the inside ball and get it to the outside of the contest. From what I have seen his kicking can let him down at times and maybe his decision making, but a couple of years in an AFL environment I think he has the capacity to be a dominant player. He also has great leadership attributes for a young man from what I have seen and tries to lead by example.

Hey Davo,

Love your work as always, and you have put together quite a strong list. I was wondering what your thoughts were on Kane Bevan? I know he had a poor champs but he seems to have lifted his game since and seems to dominate a lot of his U18 games in WA. He certainly has size, power and strength to win the inside ball and get it to the outside of the contest. From what I have seen his kicking can let him down at times and maybe his decision making, but a couple of years in an AFL environment I think he has the capacity to be a dominant player. He also has great leadership attributes for a young man from what I have seen and tries to lead by example.
he seems to have gone backwards this season from what i've seen, last year he was quicker and cleaner with skills, his ball handling skills were elite last year and that stood out, his disposal was crisp and now its a bit loose as you say and he seems to have gotten slower, maybe putting on too much muscle has slowed him down too much? idk what it is but he doesnt seem the same player as last year, dominating at WAFL Colts is one thing, but becoming less athletic and less skillful to then beef up and bully kids around isnt helpful when only approx 60-70/1000's are fighting to be drafted, i was a fan of what he showed last year, maybe he always had limited athleticism, but his skills have definately gone backwards, i saw him drop marks and fumble this year, last year it seemed like he never fumbled and took strong contested marks and weakening that area of his game highlighted that his athleticism wasnt great as he struggled to get into the contest when he did drop the ball, maybe if he has a good finals series and combine he might be more of a chance to get drafted? (just my opinion)

Last edited:
he seems to have gone backwards this season from what i've seen, last year he was quicker and cleaner with skills, his ball handling skills were elite last year and that stood out, his disposal was crisp and now its a bit loose as you say and he seems to have gotten slower, maybe putting on too much muscle has slowed him down too much? idk what it is but he doesnt seem the same player as last year, dominating at WAFL Colts is one thing, but becoming less athletic and less skillful to then beef up and bully kids around isnt helpful when only approx 60-70/1000's are fighting to be drafted, i was a fan of what he showed last year, maybe he always had limited athleticism, but his skills have definately gone backwards, i saw him drop marks and fumble this year, last year it seemed like he never fumbled and took strong contested marks and weakening that area of his game highlighted that his athleticism wasnt great as he struggled to get into the contest when he did drop the ball, maybe if he has a good finals series and combine he might be more of a chance to get drafted? (just my opinion)
Kane tested positive for Covid on his return from the Allies game in Adelaide then missed the next two games due to isolation protocols and then illness - you guys need to get your facts straight before using the term "poor championships".
Maybe replay the first half of the Vic Metro game and last qtr of the Allies game and then look at his colts performances - skills are all still intact.

Last edited:

September Update to 2023 top 30 plus another 20 or so to keep an eye out for

1. Harley Reid - Bend
2. Jed Walter - GCS A
3. Daniel Curtin - Clare
4. Nate Caddy - North
5. Nick Watson - East
6. Koltyn Tholstrup - Subi
7. Jack Delean - Sth Adel
8. Zane Duursma - Gipps
9. Nathan Philactides - Oak
10. Ashton Moir - Glenlg
11. Koen Sanchez - Est Frem
12. Jake Rogers - GCS A
13. Archer Reid - Gipps
14. Riley Hardeman - Swan Dist
15. Ben Ridgeway - Glenlg
16. Archie Roberts - Sand
17. Will Lorenz - Oak
18. Logan Morris - West
19. Luamon Lual - GWV
20. Oliver Badr - Oak
21. Alex Molan - GWV
22. Sam Frangalas - Dand
23. George Stevens - GWV
24. Mitch Edwards - Peel
25. Alex Holt - Sturt
26. Colby McKercher - Tas
27. Will McCabe - Cent Dist
28. Darcy Weeks - West
29. Will Patton - Wst Adel
30. Clay Hall - Peel

changes = (in) Logan Morris, Will Lorenz, Alex Molan, Clay Hall and Darcy Weeks. (out) Ethan Read, Xavier Walsh, Caleb Windsor, Ryley Sanders and Riley Weatherill

other talented players to keep an eye on in 2023

Ryley Sanders, Ethan Read, Xavier Walsh, Caleb Windsor, Riley Weatherill, Caiden Cleary, James Lugsdin, Billy Wilson, Michael Rudd, Kynan Brown, Mahmoud Taha, Luca Slade, Coby James, Cooper Simpson, Cam Nyko, Jack Callinan, Diesel Moloney, Charlie Hillier (Patrick Weckert + Riak Andrew + Coen Livingstone ?)

Last edited:

1. Harley Reid - Bend
2. Jed Walter - GCS A
3. Daniel Curtin - Clare
4. Nate Caddy - North
5. Nick Watson - East
8. Zane Duursma - Gipps
10. Ashton Moir - Glenlg
12. Jake Rogers - GCS A
13. Archer Reid - Gipps
17. Will Lorenz - Oak
18. Logan Morris - West
19. Luamon Lual - GWV
20. Oliver Badr - Oak
21. Alex Molan - GWV
22. Sam Frangalas - Dand
23. George Stevens - GWV
24. Mitch Edwards - Peel
25. Alex Holt - Sturt
28. Darcy Weeks - West
30. Clay Hall - Peel

changes = (in) Logan Morris, Will Lorenz, Alex Molan, Clay Hall and Darcy Weeks. (out) Ethan Read, Xavier Walsh, Caleb Windsor, Ryley Sanders and Riley Weatherill

Ryley Sanders, Ethan Read, Xavier Walsh, Caleb Windsor, Riley Weatherill, Caiden Cleary, James Lugsdin, Billy Wilson, Michael Rudd, Kynan Brown, Mahmoud Taha, Luca Slade, Coby James, Cooper Simpson, Cam Nyko, Jack Callinan, Diesel Moloney, Charlie Hillier (Patrick Weckert + Riak Andrew + Coen Livingstone ?)
How close is Joel Freijah?
I'd have him ahead of teammate Alex Molan personally.

How close is Joel Freijah?
I'd have him ahead of teammate Alex Molan personally.
these are early calls, but in the handful of games i have seen them play i have liked Alex Molan more, especially recently, he seems to be a quick handy flanker/wing/mid who makes good decisions and seems quite a good prospect at this stage, Joel is the bigger midfielder who is slower and not as able to find space or link with others as well as Alex does, they have similar stats at this stage with Alex averaging a few more touches and Joel 1 more goal, but from the eye test in recent games i like what i see from Alex Molan more tbh, i was wanting more from Joel's VC Trial game earlier in the year and more recently wanting to add him, but he has yet to really impress me, when ive watched him, ive wanted him to do more.

1. Harley Reid - Bend
2. Jed Walter - GCS A
3. Daniel Curtin - Clare
4. Nate Caddy - North
5. Nick Watson - East
8. Zane Duursma - Gipps
10. Ashton Moir - Glenlg
12. Jake Rogers - GCS A
13. Archer Reid - Gipps
17. Will Lorenz - Oak
18. Logan Morris - West
19. Luamon Lual - GWV
20. Oliver Badr - Oak
21. Alex Molan - GWV
22. Sam Frangalas - Dand
23. George Stevens - GWV
24. Mitch Edwards - Peel
25. Alex Holt - Sturt
28. Darcy Weeks - West
30. Clay Hall - Peel

While its not everything I think the u17 futures game is a good indication of who clubs are looking at and many of Davo-27 list are playing in it. I haven't done the research but if anyone knows it would be good to understand what percentage of players get drafted that have played in previous games. The 30 is a strong list. I think 2023 will be a deeper draft than this years crop.

I see Ryley Sanders is out of the list. Has he been injured? Isn't he in the 2022 AFL Academy squad?

Hey Dave, well publicised unbalance of Essendon's midfield, would ideally like to add a bigger bodied (defensive) midfielder in the mould of say a George Hewitt. Any value you see in the ones around our second pick (21) should it not get absolved by a pre emetve bid on Alwyn Jnr.

Even any you like later in the draft or possible rookie types that have some tools we can mould..

Hey Dave, well publicised unbalance of Essendon's midfield, would ideally like to add a bigger bodied (defensive) midfielder in the mould of say a George Hewitt. Any value you see in the ones around our second pick (21) should it not get absolved by a pre emetve bid on Alwyn Jnr.

Even any you like later in the draft or possible rookie types that have some tools we can mould..
A few options stand out, you could play Josh Weddle in the midfield, he is 191cm has good endurance and has good defensive attributes, the rest are 183-185cm, Hugh Bond is probably the best fit he plays mid at a good level in the NAB League but was a fantastic defensive player for VC at the champs, 2 other options could be Jonti Schuback and Coby Burgiel at that range, Burgiel is probably more an attacking player but has a good work ethic and runs out games well, he has played well in midfield in the NAB League, Schuback is a hbf but could play a defensive type of role, possibly developing a midfield role.

I think Weddle and Bond would be the 2 best options for that type of role.

Szybkowski and Ginbey could also play that role but are likely to go earlier.

Last edited:
While its not everything I think the u17 futures game is a good indication of who clubs are looking at and many of Davo-27 list are playing in it. I haven't done the research but if anyone knows it would be good to understand what percentage of players get drafted that have played in previous games. The 30 is a strong list. I think 2023 will be a deeper draft than this years crop.

I see Ryley Sanders is out of the list. Has he been injured? Isn't he in the 2022 AFL Academy squad?
he is there in light blue because he is a Tasmanian playing at Sandringham, i have him out of the 30 because he hasnt had a break out game for Sandringham this year, he has great potential with his speed and use of the footy, so im cautiously putting him as 1 to watch because if performance matches potential he could rise up the draft boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is there in light blue because he is a Tasmanian playing at Sandringham, i have him out of the 30 because he hasnt had a break out game for Sandringham this year, he has great potential with his speed and use of the footy, so im cautiously putting him as 1 to watch because if performance matches potential he could rise up the draft boards.
Yeah i saw him there in the ones to watch but was wondering why he's dropped. I saw some sandy games and he was ok but not like what I saw of him in 2021.

Szybkowski's disposal under pressure is fantastic, 1 play where a loose handball came his way, he made it look good with clean pick up and without missing a beat, hits a target 50m away 20m from goal on a lead.
I would say he is nearly the safest bet to be a 200 game player from the draft.

Just throwing it out there, if Levi wasn't the brother of Will would he be getting all the draft experts talking about him after every game? I see constant tweets, reviews etc on Levi. Don't get me wrong he looks like he will have a bright future, but there are other 16 yr olds running around that are just as good or better but get little to no mentions. It feels like that Levi is an easy discussion because the so called experts no very little about other players in the 2024 cohort so he's an easy topic. e.g. Cody Anderson from Eastern Rangers is one that has performed from game 1. If he was a father son or brother of everyone would be frothing at the mouth ;-)
I mean he's still 15 and running around with 18-year-olds holding his own. He's kicked 6 goals in four games while averaging 16.5 disposals a game. Coby is having a similar impact, with the same amount of possessions. Smilie is another having an impact forward of centre and up the ground. Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see how they develop, but I don't see a reason Levi shouldn't be mentioned alongside the best of the best at his age group. Jagga Smith and Finn O'Sullivan are up there as well and will be well talked about over the next 12 months.

I mean he's still 15 and running around with 18-year-olds holding his own. He's kicked 6 goals in four games while averaging 16.5 disposals a game. Coby is having a similar impact, with the same amount of possessions. Smilie is another having an impact forward of centre and up the ground. Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see how they develop, but I don't see a reason Levi shouldn't be mentioned alongside the best of the best at his age group. Jagga Smith and Finn O'Sullivan are up there as well and will be well talked about over the next 12 months.
i've said it a few months ago, but Finn O'Sullivan is the early number 1 pick for 2024, he has it all imo

Levi Ashcroft is in contention to go first round, although his disposal isnt as good as his brother whether that be decision making or skill, but he can kick a goal, he can find the ball like Will in the midfield, not to the high standards of Will, but an early prediction of his range would be something like 10-25, thats from what i've seen at the u16's and for Sandringham so far (unless he develops his game in the next couple of years OR the media machine hype his story up thats my prediction at this point).

Josh Smilie is a great kid as well, i saw Luca Grego who was decent at the u16's playing for Western in the finals and he looked to be doing well also

Jagga Smith's style is kindve funny, the way he dodges/avoids tackles reminds me of when 5 year old kids contort their bodies to avoid mum smacking them on the butt for misbehaving, i dont know why but it makes me laugh every time :D

Hi Davo, how would you compare Phillipou to Hewett currently. I lot on here like Phillipou but I am concerned with his lack of exposure at higher levels. He seems to have played mostly reserves in the SANFL whereas Hewett is playing seniors in WAFL. Hewett was also said to be carrying injuries similar to Phillipou in the champs. I know you rate the champs highly and both have been a little inconsistent, be interested to hear how you think both compare. Phillipou performances have been a little better from my point of view but Hewett has had more exposure to harder comps so this may counter balance it.

Hi Davo, how would you compare Phillipou to Hewett currently. I lot on here like Phillipou but I am concerned with his lack of exposure at higher levels. He seems to have played mostly reserves in the SANFL whereas Hewett is playing seniors in WAFL. Hewett was also said to be carrying injuries similar to Phillipou in the champs. I know you rate the champs highly and both have been a little inconsistent, be interested to hear how you think both compare. Phillipou performances have been a little better from my point of view but Hewett has had more exposure to harder comps so this may counter balance it.

Phillipou in form is up their with the top few players in this draft pool, he wins it a lot and at the contest, he can run with the ball and is a lovely kick at goal which is a bonus to his game because not all players are goal kickers, he is also a good mark and has nice height for a dual role as a mid/forw, he can also have quiet moments and games.

Hewett has had 2 fantastic years, the WAFL and WAFL Colts GF he played last year were great, his form in 2022 has been a little up and down, he is playing good footy at WAFL level and dominating at reserves with a 30+ poss game so he is proving to people that he can play with men, his 1 game at the champs was amazing, its a shame his other games were poor to average, especially the Allies game where he got 10 disposals and was the difference between winning and losing that game showing the reliance from WA on Hewett and the lack of relative depth of the WA team in the carnival.

i think because of their inconsistent carnival some of the other prospects have passed them and its why i have Phillipou in that 5-10 range and Hewett in that 8-15 range (approx)

when you go out on the field you declare yourself fit and therefore i believe excuses are null and void, if you play poorly because of an issue, maybe its a sign you cant handle pressure because every AFL player is playing with an injury or niggle most weeks, they tape up their issue and run out there and perform or they dont play if it affects them too much, just my opinion, you either play and declare yourself fit and take responsibility for that or you dont play and rest if needed.

Phillipou in form is up their with the top few players in this draft pool, he wins it a lot and at the contest, he can run with the ball and is a lovely kick at goal which is a bonus to his game because not all players are goal kickers, he is also a good mark and has nice height for a dual role as a mid/forw, he can also have quiet moments and games.

Hewett has had 2 fantastic years, the WAFL and WAFL Colts GF he played last year were great, his form in 2022 has been a little up and down, he is playing good footy at WAFL level and dominating at reserves with a 30+ poss game so he is proving to people that he can play with men, his 1 game at the champs was amazing, its a shame his other games were poor to average, especially the Allies game where he got 10 disposals and was the difference between winning and losing that game showing the reliance from WA on Hewett and the lack of relative depth of the WA team in the carnival.

i think because of their inconsistent carnival some of the other prospects have passed them and its why i have Phillipou in that 5-10 range and Hewett in that 8-15 range (approx)

when you go out on the field you declare yourself fit and therefore i believe excuses are null and void, if you play poorly because of an issue, maybe its a sign you cant handle pressure because every AFL player is playing with an injury or niggle most weeks, they tape up their issue and run out there and perform or they dont play if it affects them too much, just my opinion, you either play and declare yourself fit and take responsibility for that or you dont play and rest if needed.
Very fair assessment, I agree with your views on injured players too. Clubs cannot simply accept injury niggles as justification for sub-par performances and in top 15 selection if there are others performing well you take them over the guys who are not performing quite as well due to maybe niggles because the truth is we dont know how much it is the niggling injury or their ability as footballers preventing them from being consistent. This is why I would sooner take Tsatas, Sheezel, Wardlaw or Clarke with a top 5 pick over a Phillipou or a Hewett. Clarke I feel is underrated due to his size.

we have the semi finals of the NAB League at Port Melbourne this weekend i believe, 2 big games with 4 quality teams

Tasmania V Dandenong

Gippsland V Sandringham

i think Dandenong have a strong chance to win their 2nd premiership in their clubs history, which would be huge for the Metro/Country Team (they are in Melbourne in the areas of Dandenong/Frankston/Cranbourne/Narre Warren i think? but are linked to Vic Country) Sandringham also have a strong top end program, with some of the big names for this year playing for the Dragons, Tasmania has its strongest list since joining the NAB League, Gippsland have a good group of players also, but if i had to tip a team to win i think Dandenong looked the best imo, but we'll see.

Whats your thoughts on Bailey Humphrey, is rising up the draft boards. Also, do you think that Casey Voss might have some interest?

Last edited:
Added Max Knobel - Gippsland who has surpassed Harvey Howe as Gipps-VC as the best ruck from Vic probably, also son of Trent Knobel
Added Taj Campbell-Farrell - Dandenong who co-won the Morrish Medal with Lachlan Cowan and has performed admirally with compartment syndrome in his foot

September Update

1. Will Ashcroft - 180cm 76kg - Sandringham (Bris F/S)
2. Harry Sheezel - 184cm 77kg - Sandringham
3. George Wardlaw - 182cm 81kg - Oakleigh
4. Elijah Tsatas - 186cm 79kg - Oakleigh
-----------------------------------------------------------Elite Tier ^
5. Aaron Cadman - 194cm 88kg - GWV
6. Jhye Clark - 181cm 77kg - Geelong
7. Mattaes Phillipou - 191cm 83kg - WWT
8. Cam MacKenzie - 187cm 80kg - Sandringham (StK NGA)
9. Jedd Busslinger - 196cm 82kg - East Perth
------------------------------------------------------------ Top Tier ^
10. Reuben Ginbey - 189cm 85kg - East Perth
11. Bailey Humphrey - 184cm 86kg - Gippsland
12. Lewis Hayes - 197cm 81kg - Eastern
13. Elijah Hewett - 186cm 82kg - Swan Districts
14. Matthew Jefferson - 194cm 76kg - Oakleigh
15. Isaac Keeler - 198cm 88kg - North Adelaide (Adel NGA)
16. Oliver Hollands - 184cm 71kg - Murray
17. Adam D'Aloia - 186cm 86kg - WWT
18. Mitch Szybkowski - 186cm 84kg - Dandenong
19. Jaspa Fletcher - 184cm 73kg - Bris A (Bris A)
20. Brayden George - 185cm 87kg - Murray
21. Anthony Munkara - 186cm 77kg - NT/West Adelaide (Ess NGA)
22. Olli Hotton - 181cm 77kg - Sandringham
23. Tom McCallum - 192cm 78kg - Tasmania
--------------------------------------------------------------- High Quality Prospects ^
24. Henry Hustwaite - 194cm 84kg - Dandenong
25. Al Davey Jnr - 181cm 74kg - Oakleigh (Ess F/S)
26. Jacob Konstanty - 176cm 70kg - Gippsland
27. Jed Hagan - 175cm 73kg - East Fremantle
28. Darcy Jones - 175cm 67kg - Swan Districts
29. Josh Weddle - 191cm 87kg - Oakleigh
30. Harry Barnett - 202cm 93kg - West Adelaide
31. Coby Burgiel - 183cm 76kg - Gippsland
32. Lachlan Cowan - 188cm 81kg - Tasmania
33. Luke Teal - 188cm 78kg - Oakleigh
34. Charlie Clarke - 182cm 75kg - Sandringham
35. Brandon Leary - 177cm - Tasmania
36. Hugh Bond - 184cm 81kg - GWV
37. Shadeau Brain - 185cm - Bris A (Bris A)
38. Will Dowling - 187cm 79kg - North Adelaide
39. Jonti Schuback - 183cm 75kg - Gippsland
40. Noah Long - 178cm 74kg - Gippsland
41. Kobe Ryan - 183cm 73kg - West Adelaide
42. Ed Allan - 194cm 82kg - Claremont
43. Callum Verrell - 187cm 79kg - Eastern
44. Blake Drury - 177cm 73kg - Oakleigh
45. Cooper Vickery - 180cm 72kg - Gippsland
46. Jake Walker - 184cm 85kg - Glenlg
47. Jaiden Magor - 185cm 79kg - South Adelaide
---------------------------------------------------------------- Quality Prospects ^

other good prospects that have good qualities: Rowston, J.Ryan, Lemmey, Scully, Hempel, Penny, J.Davey, Harvey, J.Lawrence, Petric, K.Windsor, Ashwin, M.Clohesy, T.Clohesy, Northam, O'Sullivan, Binns, Van Es, Fogarty, Wright, McMullin, C.Mitchell, Lovelock, Foster, Michaelanny, Sadler, Michael, MacNeill, Gilbey, Cleaver, Green, Julian, Cole, Campbell, Madden
At what pick, will Harvey Gallagher go, can't see him? on your list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back