Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

there were strong rumours he stole a credit card from someone who used to be his best friend from the locker room and used it to gamble. After that point he was no longer welcome back at the club, and he never returned.
Have heard that too

campaigner of a bloke

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

My girl just said he’s trying to deny this story on Instagram. People should report his Instagram account for bullying and threatening that poor lady while slandering her business in a bad light on Instagram.
Yeah, in his denial he says "I at no point used my status as leverage" - while clearly doing so multiple times, even saying in the review posted above that he would be telling people to avoid the business on social media. lol.

Who organises a 30th for their partner theses day’s with guest price per person charges?

That was my take away too. I bet he was then going to charge guests 20 percent extra and pocket the change.

Why would he haggle over a discount when he has hundreds of thousands from footy getting payed out.
It's well known rich people love getting free s**t. Probably half entitlement and half power trip.
Take for example Phil Spencer, head of xbox, last year when the new xbox console was experiencing severe supply issues - he said many rich folk were hitting him up for a free xbox, he'd tell them he'd donated one to an after school care organization on their behalf and would link them to the page to buy one.

Cannot think of a more selfish and self-absorbed player in recent times than Beams.

And I am not sure his Mental Health issues (if he actually has any) is an excuse for ****ing so many people in the last 5 years or so (including the Collingwood Footy Club

Eddie being an enabler of his lifestyle hasn't helped either.
Having mental health issues may form the context around why an individual behaves a certain way but at the end of the day that person is still responsible for their actions. Beams is clearly using people and that's on him now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, in his denial he says "I at no point used my status as leverage" - while clearly doing so multiple times, even saying in the review posted above that he would be telling people to avoid the business on social media. lol.

Status? Just LOL. The woman probably found out how low his status is and wanted nothing to do with him.

How can he be short of a dollar? Bloke was getting big bucks to do arts and crafts

Probably has something to do with the bikies who were showing up to Collingwood training.

pulling the former AFL player, x amount of followers on Instagram and mental health advocate sh*t because the woman wasn't bowing to his ******* demands lol
I gave up social media a while ago, but even when I was on it I never followed famous people. I just didn't see the point.

I kinda get the appeal though I suppose, and why some people do.

But....Can I ask why on earth someone would follow a guy like Beams on social media? What sort of stuff does he get up to that's interesting??

I lost respect for him when he stood in front of his mates at Brisbane and said he wasn't leaving and that he loved the place, before requesting a trade.

I put it down to mental health and understood it was a tough time for him.

Turns out he is just an immature impulsive jerk.

From memory Caroline Wilson wrote a "Beams going to Collingwood" story, Beams called it bullshit in his Brisbane AGM dinner speech, few days later he's at Collingwood... Bald-faced liar.

It's well known rich people love getting free sh*t. Probably half entitlement and half power trip.
Take for example Phil Spencer, head of xbox, last year when the new xbox console was experiencing severe supply issues - he said many rich folk were hitting him up for a free xbox, he'd tell them he'd donated one to an after school care organization on their behalf and would link them to the page to buy one.
To be fair, free stuff is pretty cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back