Scandal Dayne Beams acting entitled?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a well known fact Collingwood were going to pick up Georgiades with their first round pick if Eddie didn't decide to trade it (against Buckley and Dekker Hine's wishes btw)

Absolute diabolic move from Eddie, was manipulated into Beams sob story by a selfish narcissist in Beams and now Collingwood and their fans are paying the price for that misguided decision. PG would have been perfect for Collingwood.

Beams will go down as one of the most disliked figures to ever walk through Collingwood’s doors.

The fact that we were stupid enough to bring him back after his antics in 2014 when he departed the club the first time was a serious misjudgment by McGuire and Co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a well known fact Collingwood were going to pick up Georgiades with their first round pick if Eddie didn't decide to trade it (against Buckley and Dekker Hine's wishes btw)

Absolute diabolic move from Eddie, was manipulated into Beams sob story by a selfish narcissist in Beams and now Collingwood and their fans are paying the price for that misguided decision. PG would have been perfect for Collingwood.
I don’t know if I would fit in at Collingwood

Who buys his sh*t resin platter boards and coffee tables with a magpie on them?

The bloke is an absolute tool, but surely the idiots supporting him buying that poxy sh*t are bigger tools?
Someone should give him a taste of his own medicine , contact him and order a big piece of 'art' and when it's ready say how about a 50% discount .

In the AFL world 'mental health' = on the gear.

Yes, it is irritating when people pull that card. It lets down people experiencing MI. Still we do know that around 0.9% of the population will experience schizophrenia and a further 1.5% will suffer from mood disorders such as bipolar. A much larger group will experience depression at some stage of their lives.

In Beams' case it is perfectly possible to have a MH condition and be a dreadful person at the same time. I have no interest in Beams diagnosis but take it at face value that he has one.

Decades ago I knew of a person who had AIDS, was a psychopath and had schizophrenia. He was in fact a 'nicer' and safer person when he was experiencing an acute case of the latter when he had no interest in B*****g as many people as he could. Imagine the ethics problems in treating that person!

Just read the wrap sheet of this sh*t stain of a bloke over the last 24 - 36 months

* Pleads with old club to trade for him
* Has president of the club who just traded him back fix up and sort out a lot of him gambling debts
* Rumorrs of team mates not wanting to play with him because of his refusal to pay back money owed to them'
* Less than 12 months after said trade he goes on extended mental leave abscene
* Decides he doesn't want to play football anymore but instead of being a decent bloke he decides to make the club honor his three year contract money wise that he doesn't plan on honoring playing wise
* Starts trying a painting business with a lot of his work targeting his old clubs supporters
* Has a big campaign about mental health awareness and then when a poor girl doesn't bow to his old 'don't you know who i am?' bullshit he floods social medi telling people to avoid her business

Total utter campaigner of a money grub

Almost screwed over the Lions too if not for some crafty trading prior to the Lions/Pies trade

Yes, it is irritating when people pull that card. It lets down people experiencing MI. Still we do know that around 0.9% of the population will experience schizophrenia and a further 1.5% will suffer from mood disorders such as bipolar. A much larger group will experience depression at some stage of their lives.

In Beams' case it is perfectly possible to have a MH condition and be a dreadful person at the same time. I have no interest in Beams diagnosis but take it at face value that he has one.

Decades ago I knew of a person who had AIDS, was a psychopath and had schizophrenia. He was in fact a 'nicer' and safer person when he was experiencing an acute case of the latter when he had no interest in B*****g as many people as he could. Imagine the ethics problems in treating that person!
Yeah exactly, just because he's a piece of s**t doesn't mean his mental health issues aren't real. I've no doubt they are massive factor for him and he genuinely suffers from mental illness. I think sometimes the perception is that it's extra disappointing when someone who suffers from mental illness does not appear to be empathetic to others and treats them poorly; ie "you know how it feels and would hope others show understanding and don't treat you so harshly so how can you be such a piece of s**t to someone else". It almost appears twice as awful as some who's just being a piece of s**t.

Point being, you can clearly still suffer from mental health challenges and be an ignorant piece of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back