Prediction Deckchair changes Round 11 vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Kennedy Hough Out Dixon Nelson looks good to me.

Id also look at making 1 more change at least. SPS (if he can go, if not fingers crossed Foley can) for Duggan. His ordinary efforts have been spotlighted this week and he has been trash this year (not on his lonesome) but surely we have to make an example to say that crap wont be tolerated.

But probably not.
Foley has already been ruled out due to lingering concussion.

In Kennedy Hough Out Dixon Nelson looks good to me.

Id also look at making 1 more change at least. SPS (if he can go, if not fingers crossed Foley can) for Duggan. His ordinary efforts have been spotlighted this week and he has been trash this year (not on his lonesome) but surely we have to make an example to say that crap wont be tolerated.

But probably not.

Duggo has been playing injured, and probably shouldn't be playing, and in the circumstances, is valiantly trying to help the team out. Cut him some slack, and pay due respect.

Clark on a wing is perplexing but he is a former wingmen and his endurance is one of his strong suits. Get the feeling they want him doing that cause Gaff and Boots are still cooked.

He has to go inside soon cause we need him and West finding their feet at this level this season and potentially look to step up in 2023

In: J.Kennedy, S.Petrevski-Seton
Out: J.Rotham (omitted), P.Naish (omitted), H.Dixon (omitted)

Hough into the 22 is nice to see at least.
Big Sky Help GIF by ABC Network

Kennedy for Dixon - no brainer.

Hough for Rotham - I had Edwards missing instead, but much of a muchness.

SPS for Naish - meh. Naish might need a spell, only eight touches last weekend. Maybe Rotham is the sub and Naish sits out a week on standby.

Kennedy for Dixon - no brainer.

Hough for Rotham - I had Edwards missing instead, but much of a muchness.

SPS for Naish - meh. Naish might need a spell, only eight touches last weekend. Maybe Rotham is the sub and Naish sits out a week on standby.
SPS can play on a flank or wing, Naish can only on a wing. Since neither of them will play wing or midfield, SPS is the better choice I think. Naish's demise has coincided with him being moved off the wing.

Not really melt worthy changes, there’s a nice change.

Kennedy back will help us get a bit of structure up forward - allowing Darling to drop marks and fail to impact contests further up the ground.

Dixon doesn’t fit with Jamieson and Williams in the side and both appear to have a higher upside.

SPS for Naish…fair enough. I’ve made no secret of not rating Naish as highly as some. SPS gets less of the ball but does not butcher it as regularly.

Hough for Rotham (pretty much) - could have been Edwards, probably could have been Nelson too but I guess they chose Rotham as ‘most s**t’ considering he leaks more goals than a crooked goal keeper.

SPS came out of isolation today , we obviously still haven’t learnt with the other players coming back straight into the side , fair enough if he came out at the start of the week but 2 days out from the game? Really?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back