Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh ffs. Better be cheap.

Lynch, Siemian, Keenum and Osweiller. Is this the worst group of QBs ever? Under John Elway of all people
icon_uhoh.gif

I wouldn't be paying a qb $40m for 2 years if we're just going to replace him with pick 5

Either it's a waste of money or a waste of a pick. If we get Keenum surely we try and fix something else, if he doesn't sign we draft a QB. We have too many holes to be making a big signing and using a high draft pick on 1 position

Maybe you find a trade partner in Buffalo?? Can fill a lot more of your holes with more picks.

Still uber surprised you went down the Keenum path. Thought it was Cousins or nothing in free agency.

The more I think the more I don't mind it. But don't pay him too much.

We will be borderline in contention for the division next season if we draft really well. We could squeak 7 or 8 wins. Begging for at least 8. I don't see anyone winning more than 10 games in the West. It mainly depends on Joseph's development, not the team

Something like

Chargers 10-6
Chiefs 9-7
Raiders 8-8
Broncos 7-9

Depends if we draft one

Not sure you believe a franchise QB is in this draft (at least one worthy of drafting with your first pick) if you're signing Keenum, if you take one i reckon it could later on.

Kyle Lauletta might be sneaky good and available on day two or three. He's the one outside the top tier that i like the most.

Not sure you believe a franchise QB is in this draft (at least one worthy of drafting with your first pick) if you're signing Keenum, if you take one i reckon it could later on.

Kyle Lauletta might be sneaky good and available on day two or three. He's the one outside the top tier that i like the most.
Yeah I'm not a fan of any qb in this draft. That's why I want us to go oline with pick 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm not a fan of any qb in this draft. That's why I want us to go oline with pick 5

Nelson the only oline player worth taking that high tho. May not even be there.

My Top 10 Broncos Plays:

1. Von Miller sacks Cam Newton, fumble recovered by Malik Jackson in the end zone.

2. Von Miller sacks Cam Newton, fumble recovered by T.J. Ward at Carolina 4.

3. Tom Brady pass 'intercepted' by Bradley Roby on 2-point attempt.

4. Tim Tebow 80 yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas.

5. Terrance Knighton sacks Tom Brady at Denver 39 for -10 yards.

6. Bradley Roby 21 yard fumble recovery for touchdown. Fumble forced by Brandon Marshall.

7. C.J. Anderson 48 yard run for a touchdown.

8. Peyton Manning 31 yard pass to Bennie Fowler to Pittsburgh 36.

9. Peyton Manning 21 yard pass to Brandon Stokley for a touchdown.

10. Peyton Manning 26 yard pass to Jacob Tamme for a touchdown.

(Full drive)

That one to Stokley is so high on my list. I saw a sports science video on it (I looked, but can't find it anywhere :( ) and it described in minute detail just how good the pass had to be to get to a spot where Stokley could catch it. In essence where it was was the only place. An inch shorter and the defender could reach it, an inch higher and it's too tall for Stokley. The flight/velocity everything was nothing short of perfect, if it wasn't it was incomplete.

Then the catch itself was great. Both feet down at speed, hit the ground hard and defender in his face. Probably one of, if not the most, technically brilliant play in Broncos history

No room for helicopter Elway or bullet TD throw to cap off "the drive" in your list?

That one to Stokley is so high on my list. I saw a sports science video on it (I looked, but can't find it anywhere :( ) and it described in minute detail just how good the pass had to be to get to a spot where Stokley could catch it. In essence where it was was the only place. An inch shorter and the defender could reach it, an inch higher and it's too tall for Stokley. The flight/velocity everything was nothing short of perfect, if it wasn't it was incomplete.

Then the catch itself was great. Both feet down at speed, hit the ground hard and defender in his face. Probably one of, if not the most, technically brilliant play in Broncos history

No room for helicopter Elway or bullet TD throw to cap off "the drive" in your list?
I wasn't alive when the drive happened and didn't know what football was when the helicopter happened

Gotcha.

Champs 100 yd pick against the pats to win the game in the playoffs? (which incidentally is the one in my dp).

I'm still pissed to this day that he slowed up and was taken out at the 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back