Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Goofy better give McManus all the hookers and blow he wants this week (im not saying McManus is into that its just an expression) for saving his arse this week.

Im sorry but a 4 and 1 from the 10 with a run with Lindsay up the guts for TO on loss of downs with this team that cant score is criminal - and then to be behind by those 2 points at the end and need some miracle work to get the win.... Goofy is ******* lucky.

This team has some real potential in some spots - Eman, Von, Chubb, CHJ.... even Bolles, Freeman, Parks, Simmons but Case is not the answer. I get the QB market is over priced but 36 for 2 years is overs for mine... mind you its better than 125 for 5 for Carr....

Glad for the team to get a win for morale but IMO its papering over some serious cracks.

GO Broncos.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...consider-offensive-coordinator-opportunities/

Well... this is interesting to say the least...

Im not sure Kube's can take the pressure and time but I can't see us being worse with him as OC....

And he has had a thing for Case - so maybe this will bring the best outta him scheme wise? But who would the HC be after Goofy..... Would Harbaugh and Kubaik work together well?

And where does Bill Musgrave go? Interesting thoughts...

I guess it also infers he would look outside Denver.... Interesting indeed!

Go Broncs.

Last edited:
Wtf was that call on Patrick? Was clearly DPI but somehow they call it against him? No matter in the end but that could easily have cost us the game
Hard to tell whether it was good or bad call. The replay didn't show any logical OPI but that doesn't mean it didn't happen earlier in the play

Harbaugh and Kubiak worked well together in the past
I'd be down for Kubes OC and Harbaugh HC.

Iirc Kubes was basically running the offense with Phillips having free run of the D anyway, so Kubes on O and Harbaugh sorting defence wouldn't be the worst option

Hard to tell whether it was good or bad call. The replay didn't show any logical OPI but that doesn't mean it didn't happen earlier in the play
Watching it live the commentators seemed certain it was DPI and they started discussing FG ranges.

Anyway didn't matter in the end. Like Tebow, I wish Keenum would play the whole game like the last 5 minutes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching it live the commentators seemed certain it was DPI and they started discussing FG ranges.

Anyway didn't matter in the end. Like Tebow, I wish Keenum would play the whole game like the last 5 minutes
If it's anything like Tebow it may be a case of the coaches not trusting him until they have no choice but to

If it's anything like Tebow it may be a case of the coaches not trusting him until they have no choice but to
Tebow was awful though, it wasn't the coaches. Some of the throws he missed were genuinely embarrassing for an NFL QB.

But I'd agree it is the case with Keenum, they seem so conservative until it's too late most of the time.

In particular the close losses. If the Jets game, McManus missed game winner and Keenum missing DT against the Chiefs go the other way suddenly our season is looking very different

Edit obviously the Jets game wasn't close, but it was one we should've won

Goofy better give McManus all the hookers and blow he wants this week (im not saying McManus is into that its just an expression) for saving his arse this week.

Im sorry but a 4 and 1 from the 10 with a run with Lindsay up the guts for TO on loss of downs with this team that cant score is criminal - and then to be behind by those 2 points at the end and need some miracle work to get the win.... Goofy is ******* lucky.

This team has some real potential in some spots - Eman, Von, Chubb, CHJ.... even Bolles, Freeman, Parks, Simmons but Case is not the answer. I get the QB market is over priced but 36 for 2 years is overs for mine... mind you its better than 125 for 5 for Carr....

Glad for the team to get a win for morale but IMO its papering over some serious cracks.

GO Broncos.

He made some dopey calls again and has no idea with challenges (if he's getting bad advice from upstairs that's still on him as HC). Thought Heuerman had cost us the game with his drop and then his delusional east-west running. And the fair catch at the 7 was typical of this pretty stupid roster we currently have.

Great that we found a way and our makeshift Oline were beasts today. Absolutely pumped with the win, however meaningless. Zebras should be strung up - most incompetent display since 2012 Ravens playoff.

Ha, how's Keenen Allens response after the game!? What a sook.

For what it's worth, I reckon we get on a run now and sneak into a wildcard spot. Only 1 game behind now as it is.
Beat the Steelers this week and we're on!

Not sure what to make of the win.

O-line being able to stand up and protect the QB makes a massive difference. CK may by no means be spectacular, but he also didn't make mistakes yesterday, which is more than can be said for a few others that have gone through the position in recent decades. 3 game winning drives (with at least one other left out there with a missed FG) says while he can be frustrating, he is doing alright when things work alright around him.

Good to see us win I guess, but by clearing cap space as we have, retaining a decent draft position would be something meaningful to take out of the season.

Ha, how's Keenen Allens response after the game!? What a sook.

For what it's worth, I reckon we get on a run now and sneak into a wildcard spot. Only 1 game behind now as it is.
Beat the Steelers this week and we're on!

As a Bronco lifer I luv the optimism... but I just can't see it.

Case just doesn't do it for me sadly. I'd luv for him to shove my words clean down my oesophagus however.

Go Broncs.

Good to see some media backing Champ in as a first ballot HoFer. Deion Sanders getting behind his a big name to have in his corner.

Obviously we all know he's definitely worthy of first ballot and is likely a top 3 CB ever, with an argument for no.1, but he isn't a self promoter like a lot of others and could easily be overlooked by outsiders as a result, so some media support is a good thing for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back