Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate to bring the mood down, but do you feel there's some semblance of waste here?

I mean this D is for real, the running game is on fire. If we had a QB and head coach at a superbowl level i think we're just about favorites in the AFC. Instead we probably hope for a wildcard spot at best.

Personally I think we're SB contenders if we have a QB and head coach a notch or 2 better than we have. Instead we have another year off Harris and Millers careers where a championship isn't a realistic expectation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win for the team... no... great win for the team...

Might be too little too late... but maybe not.

Broncos dont to B2B losing seasons.. so we are in the hunt here. People talking WC are fanciful IMO but its mathematically possible.

Lots of work to do and luck needed but possible.

Ill lay off VJ and Case today - they did what then needed and got a W.... a tough W... but i still cringe with them.

Go Broncs.

I hate to bring the mood down, but do you feel there's some semblance of waste here?

I mean this D is for real, the running game is on fire. If we had a QB and head coach at a superbowl level i think we're just about favorites in the AFC. Instead we probably hope for a wildcard spot at best.

Personally I think we're SB contenders if we have a QB and head coach a notch or 2 better than we have. Instead we have another year off Harris and Millers careers where a championship isn't a realistic expectation.

Y U no trade for Nick Foles?

Cincinnati are a bottom 5 team agains the run and missing their QB. There is like no way we should lose this game.

Then again we did lose to the Giants last year

I am slightly worried that they will run the ball exclusively.
We also managed to lose to the Jets this season don't forget.

I'd like to say we should be a shoe in but I don't think any match is that for us at this stage unfortunately

So hard to know what to make of this season. Always love seeing them win, this has been a season where they have lost games they had in their control/should have won, and then won games they should have never been in. Tells you 5-6 is about right.

One way or another, Case has finally been able to protect possession and manage the game better over the last 2 weeks. Credit to him and the O-line I am guessing. I think I recall part of the reason of getting Case was to do exactly what he has done in the last couple of weeks, not turn the ball over to keep us in games. Allowing the defense to actually be aggressive and make big plays, and having a combination of a good RB and a couple of good WR targets at least makes us a bit more competitive at worst.

Bittersweet to see DT score a couple of TD's yesterday for the Texans. Good for him, still strange to see him doing it for someone else though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back