Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Broncos GM George Paton said WR KJ Hamler is "well ahead of schedule" in his return from a torn ACL.​

“Significant injury and no one fights, no one works (harder), no one has more passion. The fact that I saw him running routes last month at Russell’s, I mean, I know he’s doing well, I know his surgery went well, but when I saw him out there (running routes), very impressive," Paton noted. Hamler is easily the fourth wideout in Denver's room behind Courtland Sutton, Tim Patrick, and Jerry Jeudy. That doesn't portend a lot of early involvement in the offense in 2022, but he's an interesting buy-low for dynasty purposes and has been paired with a quarterback who loves to throw deep. It's a good fit on paper if Hamler gets a chance.

This is what I was thinking about on the drive to work today.

I don't think I'd have a new team but yeah idk if I'd stick with Denver

Just start following Tom Brady, no team required.

This is what I was thinking about on the drive to work today.

I don't think I'd have a new team but yeah idk if I'd stick with Denver
I don't mind Green Bay.

Rodgers is a tosser but I like the history, the ownership and the old stadium. Has a charm to it that most fab new franchises don't.

Really hope Denver doesn't sell out for a dome.

Are you campaigners really changing teams over a stadium?
Nah I'm not. I'm just adding to the conversation.

Depending on the owner I might though... They better buy to win, not buy to make money.

Can't support owners who use the team to make money and dont care for winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't give a toss where they play or who owns them... Broncos are my team for life!

In other news... Melvin Gordon re-signs for 1 more year with Denver, reuniting with his college team mate Russ Wilson

dhacbhwsjvg4ue8upppz

lol, I have to laught at the sponsor in the top right of the above graphic... "Root Insurance", sounds like something that gets offered at pubs and clubs before last drinks is called

Remove this Banner Ad

Back