Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Unpopular opinion: I actually think the endgame content in D2 is worse than that in D1. There's more variety but they've casualised and unnecessarily changed all the interesting parts. I haven't played in...three weeks? I have no drive to go back either.

Literally staring at a wall has more end-game than D2.

Gone from winning nearly every game to lag central, being shot through walls and cant even buy a win. IB :thumbsdown:
I've noticed an increased amount of lag in Iron Banner too, much more than normal Crucible has been presenting. The spawns have been horrible too, spawning you into dead ends surrounded by the other team. Last night I was killed by a super, re-spawned and was instantly killed by the same super. I cracked the shits hard and threw my water bottle across the coffee table knocking everything off in the process. I was mad.

I've noticed an increased amount of lag in Iron Banner too, much more than normal Crucible has been presenting. The spawns have been horrible too, spawning you into dead ends surrounded by the other team. Last night I was killed by a super, re-spawned and was instantly killed by the same super. I cracked the shits hard and threw my water bottle across the coffee table knocking everything off in the process. I was mad.
Spawn kills are certainly a thing.

Some random kid chased me around a corner; I threw a grenade in preparation + lined up a headshot to get him low before he's even out of the sprinting amination. But then he just fist of panic's out of the situation.:mad: Did everything right but the guys wins the encounter 'just because'.

They sure are and so are horrible spawn spots. Respawn see enemy, step away and fall off the map is a new IB feature.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Not that old Destiny 2, I think it's pretty damning that there has been no post in here for 5 days given it's a game designed to keep you coming back and spend countless hours playing it. I've certainly dropped off :(

Not that old Destiny 2, I think it's pretty damning that there has been no post in here for 5 days given it's a game designed to keep you coming back and spend countless hours playing it. I've certainly dropped off :(

Probably not speaking for everyone but a lot of the people I know of who play on here play with groups outside of BF and do much of their posting and chats there.

Probably not speaking for everyone but a lot of the people I know of who play on here play with groups outside of BF and do much of their posting and chats there.
Even most of those groups have seemingly thrown it in. :p D2 got stale very quickly, and that's coming from people that poured thousands of hours into the original.

Even most of those groups have seemingly thrown it in. :p D2 got stale very quickly, and that's coming from people that poured thousands of hours into the original.

Not sure about most of the others but we’re still 20-30 strong :cool:

The main difference I’m finding is the time spent in game by everyone is less. I see more people I play with playing other games outside of raids and weekly milestones. I haven’t done the nightfall in weeks, basically only log on to raid and a few things here and there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back