Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Remove this Banner Ad

GROTTO

We are on here. $7.20 a tub and apparently meant to have a membership to shop there but old mate let me through.

View attachment 1595442

Glory be, I could do with some ice cream right now.

Its 40 degrees in Adelaide and Ive got a $30 UberEats voucher, only problem is any ice cream I order will be warm milk by the time it arrives.

Glory be, I could do with some ice cream right now.

Its 40 degrees in Adelaide and Ive got a $30 UberEats voucher, only problem is any ice cream I order will be warm milk by the time it arrives.
I reckon you could take that risk and if it’s melted surely put through the refund claim.. they’d have to have ice packs and refrigerated bags surely.

I reckon you could take that risk and if it’s melted surely put through the refund claim.. they’d have to have ice packs and refrigerated bags surely.
There was a time when things as you mentioned were done.

Now they just dump all the delivery bags in the one container, its irrelevant if its hot or cold.

Put it in your freezer for an hour when it arrives. Good as new
All jokes aside, it isnt that bad, there is some melting.

It depends on what time youre ordering of course and how buys the drivers are.

When it arrives I always pop in the freezer and eat it later.

There was a time when things as you mentioned were done.

Now they just dump all the delivery bags in the one container, its irrelevant if its hot or cold.
I had a pizza Uber Eats delivered once by the most stoned man alive, he was so baked he pulled it out of the bag and handed it to me sideways, like a full 90 degree rotation, all the ingredients slid off.

I had a pizza Uber Eats delivered once by the most stoned man alive, he was so baked he pulled it out of the bag and handed it to me sideways, like a full 90 degree rotation, all the ingredients slid off.
Just a heads up, always ask them to seal the delivery box.

Its not a guarantee that the drivers still wont try even if they do seal it, but its semblance of ensuring its not been tampered with.

I was told this is very very common if your order Maccas, drivers will snack on the chips.

Just a heads up, always ask them to seal the delivery box.

Its not a guarantee that the drivers still wont try even if they do seal it, but its semblance of ensuring its not been tampered with.

I was told this is very very common if your order Maccas, drivers will snack on the chips.

I deleted Uber Eats before the last lockdown, these days Ive gone old school and call the place direct and pick up.

We did have a bad run of drinks going missing, like at one stage it was 5 out of 10 orders, plus the increased cost and rude drivers pushed me over the edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went looking for my favourite ever breakfast cereal over this weekend, the Kelloggs mini-wheats. (I wasn't looking for the colour pictured below, but it was the closest I could find.)

I couldn't find it anywhere. Not Coles, Woolies, IGA, the Reject Store - nowhere had it.

Came home to google it and see where/if I could still get it.

Turns out it was deleted 9 years ago!

Not much of a cereal eater apparently...

53166d34cb48a387582033_w1320h1080.webp

I havent been able to find premium crackers for a year. Presume discontinued
they were like better salada's weren't they?

also if allens could rerelease the toffee apple bars, that'd be appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back