Votes: 110 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll put my hand up. Happy to be proved wrong. He's got us playing an incredible brand of footy, but also instrumental in making it a place for players (including Dusty) to enjoy their footy. In fact I reckon Dimma was instrumental in Dusty giving up 300k/Year to stay at Richmond, such is the love between player and coach.

The coach has put up his hand and said that he has changed his style from last year and is taking on board a lot more input from assistant coaches in relation to game plans, tactics etc. The arrival of Caracella has been huge too, great game day tactician.
Dimma is good at some things not so good at others the important thing now is that he has a good support network around him.

The coach has put up his hand and said that he has changed his style from last year and is taking on board a lot more input from assistant coaches in relation to game plans, tactics etc. The arrival of Caracella has been huge too, great game day tactician.
Dimma is good at some things not so good at others the important thing now is that he has a good support network around him.

I can't remember if i read it or heard it but i think i one of his off season trips to America for coaching classes he said something about letting the players be play to their strengths and not trying to stifle them, i think his real genius is letting the players play how they play naturally and then putting them in places where they can do this.

I think Dimmas biggest downfall was trying to make players be something they are not, I'E defenders or forwards, can you imagine Rioli in the back line?

I can't remember if i read it or heard it but i think i one of his off season trips to America for coaching classes he said something about letting the players be play to their strengths and not trying to stifle them, i think his real genius is letting the players play how they play naturally and then putting them in places where they can do this.

I think Dimmas biggest downfall was trying to make players be something they are not, I'E defenders or forwards, can you imagine Rioli in the back line?

Went to Harvard last year. Attended man management course with Sir Ross Lyon.

I believe he's heading back to the US this year.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a premiership and I'm convinced - til then jury is out. (PS big improvement on little success though)

Apparently Brendan Gale said on some radio station that we are looking to extend him.
Great choice.

Taste it haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to think in terms of lovers and haters. Bit sad really. I respect people with strong support views and people with wavering views and anything in between. I doubt there are many, if any, Dimma haters among Richmond supporters, as you choose to coin it.

You seem to think in terms of lovers and haters. Bit sad really. I respect people with strong support views and people with wavering views and anything in between. I doubt there are many, if any, Dimma haters among Richmond supporters, as you choose to coin it.
I've found the people on here that use that categorisation are genuinely uneducated imbeciles or just immature. Agree very sad indeed.

I've found the people on here that use that categorisation are genuinely uneducated imbeciles or just immature. Agree very sad indeed.

Did you just call me uneducated and/or immature? At least tag me in it if you're going to do it.
Anyways, I don't really care, I'm just on a high after Friday night that isn't going to subside anytime soon.

Did you just call me uneducated and/or immature? At least tag me in it if you're going to do it.
Anyways, I don't really care, I'm just on a high after Friday night that isn't going to subside anytime soon.

No you just did by responding to it. My statement was said such as generally speaking these sort of comments are made by these types. Fancy some prick categorising members as haters. FMD mate get a life and stop lowering the tone of the joint. I haven't been this happy since 82 and I'm not going to let some kid that is behaving of the age of someone with no hairs on their scrotum mess it up for me.

Last edited:
No you just did by responding to it. My statement was said such as generally speaking these sort of comments are made by these types. Fancy some prick categorising members as haters. FMD mate get a life and stop lowering the tone of the joint. I haven't been this happy since 82 and I'm not going to let some kid that is behaving of the age of someone with no hairs on their scrotum mess it up for me.

Just because I like to keep it maintained down there doesn't make me any less of a man ;)

Probably right. But there's a few among BF Richmond posters.

Probably right. But there's a few among BF Richmond posters.

I think perhaps you're mistaking 'hate' for 'hate in the role', Helen.

If Hardwick had taken umpteen football/life paths other than being our coach, his existence would more than likely barely raise an eyebrow around here.

I would suggest that virtually everybody with a *normal* range of social interaction comes across quite a number of people who they 'hate in the role.'

It's a 'hate' based entirely or largely on perceived performance of a role, so change in performance causes corresponding changes in people's perceptions.

If Hardwick had been sacked last year I suspect that virtually nobody would have carried the 'hate in the role' they felt for him into the next chapter of his life.

Shh just enjoy the ride

Back