Society/Culture Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

Do you belive in Non Binary as a gender?

• Yes , you can be not a male or a female

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No, your either a Man or a Women

Votes: 47 67.1%

• Total voters

Mudguts12

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
A neutral party able to look at this topic objectively....
You provided an article that was not from a neutral party looking at this topic objectively

Did you read the whole article and the whole twitter thread?
Did you also remember what I said about the root of these stories, here's a reminder for you.

Headline

'They're being fast-tracked': Psychologist wants inquiry into children's transgender clinics​

Inference in the article that 3 year olds are getting gender blockers

Reality
View attachment 1357814

As to the claim about 1300% increase in cases

which the article then goes on to contradict with different numbers in the next paragraph

so they are complaining that there are 727 cases across 4 states, up from 211 4 or 5 years earlier which isn't 13 times the number

but then they also claim there was 981 patients in Victoria alone which doesn't match up to their 727 above

so like which is it?

then you've 3 known anti trans lobbyists complaining in the article

after that there is this little nugget at the very bottom if you make it there
Thanks for the info, no I didn't realise there was more to his twitter thread my mistake.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Technically you are either one or the other physically and that is one of the two obvious
gender assignment….however mentally and perhaps spiritually and cognitallly (a word I am not sure exists)
you can probably say you can be a gender diverse individual because you can ’attach to what a man or woman
represents…’…in another sense, you can like wearing makeup and also like the Grand Prix….yep I said Prix….

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Technically you are either one or the other physically and that is one of the two obvious
gender assignment….however mentally and perhaps spiritually and cognitallly (a word I am not sure exists)
you can probably say you can be a gender diverse individual because you can ’attach to what a man or woman
represents…’…in another sense, you can like wearing makeup and also like the Grand Prix….yep I said Prix….
you can be both Biologically. Some people are just born that way.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am able to understand every word of this post!!!!!!!!
Did somebody hack your account?

Back