Game Day Doggies vs Crom

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our forwardline has been a problem since 2017. Bruce helps but we have too many players that need the ball lace out to take a mark. We work too hard for our goals.

We lost Bruce and now also forced to take English out of there. We have lost 2/3 of our tall forward structure.

And yeah its gone to s**t as a result. We have a bunch of other issues though. It's high up there but its not the only critical problem we have.

Amongst all the other s**t things this coaching lineup has brought up, selections, coaching assistants, without question the ****ing worst of the lot is this stupid retreat on the mark tactic.

Adelaide pinned us in defensive 50 for huge chunks of the game. They pressed up and challenged the ball carrier. Meanwhile we retreat on the mark allowing easy disposal from opposition to move quickly into their forward 50.

Absolutely disgraceful. Bev should go if that remains the status quo. And he's not going to change it mid season.

Don't even get me started on the Mccomb selection.
It’s even worse when they are backing off the mark when the opposition player is about 60m from goal I mean WTF!!! Blind Freddy would know that is just handing them an easy kick into their 50.

What did Tex do when we backed off, he kicked it lace out to Rachelle, no pressure at all on the kick while our man was busy trying to get 5m back. Tex didn’t even go back off the mark, so he could easily just spot who he wanted to kick it to.

It’s a stupid strategy in the forward half of the ground and we have to stop doing it

Yes they were bad. I believe that most football games are won by the players out there. Just because you lose, doesn't mean you are out pantsed by the other coach. He says the same thing after every loss, as regular as clock work.
Do you believe Adelaide had more talent than us?
If so play on.
If not who's fault is it?

Stevie Wonder could see that McTurn wasn't going to offer anything to our side today.

He killed us with Combovers

I rang Stevie before the the game and he said he thought McComb would go alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back