Game Day Dogs v Blues: Melt here episode 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevvy isn't serious about winning today's game with who he brought in this week. Just stupidity..

Questions need to be asked, we have traded out guns for spuds. The players have no confidence, they can’t hit the side of a rusty barn, and we are losing to a team that is on target to make their first score of 100 points since 2016, let that sink in for a minute.

Worth losing to them if it starts to put pressure on the club. We have lost good people, why?

Suckling wasn’t dropped. He had a groin injury.

Wallis is a dead set liability, that he continues to be rotated through our midfield with the likes of Hayes and hunter speaks volumes to our depth.
Hm phone didn't finish. I know suckling is injured, saying he should slot right back in

Bevo just lost his marbles tbh

Don't really want to hear more of Bev saying we missed opportunities and targets. It's not the only reason we're losing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pretty keen for us to get an assistant in the mould of Ratten and what he’s done for St Kilda.

We need someone to remind Bev that being 2-3 KPP players short is not a good idea.

Stkilda have played no one they will struggle to win 4 more games

I'm emotionally checked out for the season. I didn't expect us to do much this year but I just don't enjoy watching this side anymore. Thanks for 2016 boys but that'll do for me.
Send this to Gordon - s**t starts at the top. If 2016 was enough for you then move on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back