Game Day DOGS vs PIES ROUND 4 - Friday night at the G - the Discomgrobolisation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One change each side. Varcoe replaces Greenwood and JJ replaces Young. We've gone in with a small defence ... or will Bevo shift Naughton back?
Should be a decent Friday night crowd.

Both sides are coming off a loss so there's a lot at stake. Another loss for us and we're back in mid-table. A win has us around top 4 with Carlton coming up next week.

Time to make our mark on this comp ... Go Dogs!

I had fish 'n chips last evening for dinner, just to bring extra luck. I even added a crab stick to my meal of barramundi, two potato cakes and a pickled onion. The pickled onion was very large so I take that as a good omen. I even walked to the shops with my walker. Sacrifice is my middle name. I try my best for the club. :fourleaf:

I had fish 'n chips last evening for dinner, just to bring extra luck. I even added a crab stick to my meal of barramundi, two potato cakes and a pickled onion. The pickled onion was very large so I take that as a good omen. I even walked to the shops with my walker. Sacrifice is my middle name. I try my best for the club. :fourleaf:
Grilled barra and stir fried vegies at chez dogwatch tonight. Should do the trick.

Grilled barra and stir fried vegies at chez dogwatch tonight. Should do the trick.
How can we lose? Easter lunch for our next match. I wonder if lamb is lucky? Well, not for the poor lamb I guess. I wonder if goat works?

If Bevo shifts Naughton back I’m done
You might want to pack your bags. He's just signed a 4 year extension. He's stated that he'd rather play in defence, and we have Big Cox to deal with! My money's on him going back tonight.

Pies poster on their board saying Beams is going to be an out. If true, that probably puts our midfield just ahead of theirs. I can't see it being a big margin, whoever wins. Reckon it'll be a close game the whole way through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might want to pack your bags. He's just signed a 4 year extension. He's stated that he'd rather play in defence, and we have Big Cox to deal with! My money's on him going back tonight.
If Naughton goes back then we are paying Cox way too much respect and trying to save the game rather than win it. Think we will go ok tonight. GO DOGS.

I'm not eating. Less room for Baileys.

Was looking forward to this game after the Hawthorn win however now I’m quite worried about it. Don’t get slaughtered please boys! Good to see the VFL boys do well.

Tinfoil hate time. Beams out with virus, Pies vfl looking sluggish after whispers of gastro going through the club.. Wonder if the senior team will also show signs of fatigue during the game...

Why do we always get all this rubbish for our games. All that Marvel crap now Game of Thrones... turned it on to watch the footy not promotions of other tv series I don’t give a stuff about

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I haven’t slept for 36 hours so I’m hoping for a close game to keep me awake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have my permission to lose it if we're losing it.

Then go get a good night's rest.

These were killer games when I lived back in Chicagoland. It was a 4.50am Friday start for me. I hated when we played in the evenings. And here Cubs evening games are great. Usually a 10:10am(the next day) start here.

I'm confused. I'm watching Ch73 now and Bevo is an Uber Driver. Don't we pay him enough? Looks like we need another Fightback Campaign. I still have my receipt from '89.

Why do we always get all this rubbish for our games. All that Marvel crap now Game of Thrones... turned it on to watch the footy not promotions of other tv series I don’t give a stuff about

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are not special this week - it’s Game of Thrones ROUND and not just for AFL. I think it’s a Foxtel thing. Maybe Channel 7s ads will be more to your taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back