Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else's career club team full of average protecting numpties? As an opener, it's par for the course for me to get out with the run rate on or above the required rate, only to watch them bat out the day like a test match.

So frustrating watching them trundle to 6/110 chasing 150.

Anyone else's career club team full of average protecting numpties? As an opener, it's par for the course for me to get out with the run rate on or above the required rate, only to watch them bat out the day like a test match.

I must be the only DBC player ever to NOT have this problem.

I have the opposite. Batting 4 and almost never bat and we score 170-180 everytime.

It's frustrating that the only thing that makes the game unplayable for me is broken stat tracking, but there will likely be a 2-3 month wait for another major patch for it to be fixed, by which time AFL season will be in full swing, and hopefully AFL Evolution will be decent. I don't think I'm ever going to get a career up and going.

It's frustrating that the only thing that makes the game unplayable is broken stat tracking, but there will likely be a 2-3 month wait for another major patch for it to be fixed, by which time AFL season will be in full swing, and hopefully AFL Evolution will be decent. I don't think I'm ever going to get a career up and going.

I get stats are important but saying that it's unplayable because of that is laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole logo database thing seems a bit of a mess

Went through all the leagues to get best + uniforms but ran out of logo room about half way through. A lot of identical looking bat textures
The default bat texture is some weird oily colour, so the community uses brighter wood texture on every bat, which then duplicates with every bat you download, clogging your space.

I deleted about 300 of those bat textures last week

it's a shame it doesn't use some sort of smart way of finding a duplicate texture and skips downloading it

Do the fielders still possess super human physics defying attributes as they did in Bradman's 2014?
They pull out some bs catches. Fielding is pretty fair but they seem to take crazy catches that look safe as houses off the bat. The most common catches I get out to are one handed screamers sprinting backwards with their back to the ball. Very rarely is it a two hander.

The amount of edges in this game post the recent patch is ridiculous

I'm getting my timing just right and watching the path of the ball carefully yet still getting edge more often than not

The fielders are pretty useless. They drop some sitters off my bowling and luckily some even easier ones when I'm batting. Other times they just watch as the ball goes past them when its about a metre to their left or right.
Except for the keeper. If you glance or cut a spinner anywhere near the keeper they turn into Superman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back