Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For about a month now have been getting the annoying calls supposedly from the Tax Dept. They are even leaving messages.

Last week I gave them the number of KPMG and a made up name and told them to contact them as they do my tax, he got really angry and told me I had to deal with it or they would issue a warrant for my arrest.

Another phone call today, another person and I told him that I have been checking my mail everyday for the warrant. He got angry again and told me I wasn't taking it seriously enough, so I hung up on him.

Saw on the ABC24 news tonight that a number of arrests have been made as they have been doing the same thing to American citizens. LOL

For about a month now have been getting the annoying calls supposedly from the Tax Dept. They are even leaving messages.

Last week I gave them the number of KPMG and a made up name and told them to contact them as they do my tax, he got really angry and told me I had to deal with it or they would issue a warrant for my arrest.

Another phone call today, another person and I told him that I have been checking my mail everyday for the warrant. He got angry again and told me I wasn't taking it seriously enough, so I hung up on him.

Saw on the ABC24 news tonight that a number of arrests have been made as they have been doing the same thing to American citizens. LOL
what have they been asking for?

they rang me and l laughed at them. told them l worked for the tax department and they never rang back
money hungry grubs.

what have they been asking for?
Payment of arrears. LOL!
Was just interesting that they have been using it on US citzens and the Indians got straight on to it with arrests, but has been going for some time here and all you get if you search on the net here is to ring a 1800 number and report.

Last edited:
Payment of arrears. LOL!
Was just interesting that they have been using it on US citzens and the Indians got straight on to it with arrests, but has been going for some time here and all you get if you search on the net here is to ring a 1800 number and report.
can also ring the tax department and report. did that as well with phone no's
they mite be the same people because they only use our phone no's as a redirect because they are ringing from over seas through Telstra to us

From age.com.au:

The clown purge appears to be a copycat of incidents being seen in the USA recently," Victoria Police's Facebook post said.

Any intimidating, threatening or anti-social behaviour would not be tolerated, police said.

Anyone who sees a scary clown is asked to contact their local police station if they have any concerns.

I reported Leppa.

From age.com.au:

The clown purge appears to be a copycat of incidents being seen in the USA recently," Victoria Police's Facebook post said.

Any intimidating, threatening or anti-social behaviour would not be tolerated, police said.

Anyone who sees a scary clown is asked to contact their local police station if they have any concerns.

I reported Leppa.
Those clowns are really scary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From age.com.au:

I reported Leppa.
IMG_0004.JPG

Insane Leppa posse

Last edited:
So, Vickery a restricted free agent. That means he's top 25% of salaries at Richmond. Vickery, you'd be depressed if you were a Richmond supporter. I must admit I don't know the Richmond list that well but it would be like having White top 25%.
Riewoldt, Rance, Martin, Cotchin, Deledio you'd think would be their top 5. Have I missed someone?
If it's smart front / back ending of contracts thats a different matter but doesn't suit my argument.

So, Vickery a restricted free agent. That means he's top 25% of salaries at Richmond. Vickery, you'd be depressed if you were a Richmond supporter. I must admit I don't know the Richmond list that well but it would be like having White top 25%.
Riewoldt, Rance, Martin, Cotchin, Deledio you'd think would be their top 5. Have I missed someone?
If it's smart front / back ending of contracts thats a different matter but doesn't suit my argument.

Like Warren Tredrea we could have landed Vickery under the father-son rule, if only their dads played another 99 games for the Pies....

Agree.

However, am loving watching the conga line of Republican suck holes backing away from the Orange Buffoon today.

Yeah, its been a bad day, even by Trump's standards. You really think he cant possibly be in more trouble, but then a new day dawns, and he is.

Yeah, its been a bad day, even by Trump's standards. You really think he cant possibly be in more trouble, but then a new day dawns, and he is.

You really think that people can't possibly vote for the guy, but then a new day dawns, and he is as popular as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back