Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that people can't possibly vote for the guy, but then a new day dawns, and he is as popular as ever.
Not really, he has about 38% support which is the ceiling for him, not the floor.
IMV he will not get much more than that, not that the popular vote is that critical in US politics
In the College Electoral vote Clinton is leading by over 120 with a distinct possibility the lead will widen to 200+

Edit: 53% of those people who vote in the US elections are Female and 12% of all voters are of Hispanic heritage

Last edited:
We are the Magpies and I'm hoping next year is big for the Ma 4 or 5
Marsh
Maynard
Mason
Matthew (Scharenberg)
Marley (if he stays)
all lots of room for improvement either because they are young, inexperienced, coming back from injury or a bad year or some combo thereof
I hope you didn't spend too long on that

Hi Temploar, It's Doodles98 here.

I'm on the couch in my dressing gown with nothing on underneath. What are you wearing?

G'day doodles98, Temploar here again.

Strange that you ask me what I'm wearing. Are you coming on to me?

Anyway I do believe it's only polite of me to answer that question, so as you wish.

Right now I'm wearing my full body bananas in pyjamas onesie. I also have my lucky Travis Cloke sock on my left foot to rug up in This windy weather we are having. Unfortunately as a Collingwood supporter I'm struggling a bit to gather the cash to replace my windows as they all broke when Buckley became coach, along with the "Premiership Window", so it is indeed a bit chilly in here!

Rumour has it that the sock flew off along with Travis Cloke's boot and also his dignity when he missed a set shot directly in front of goal against Hawthorn in round 23 this year. I am so lucky to have this treasured memorabilia and I have been wearing the sock every day for good luck, have not washed it once! They call me the "left foot stinker" at the pub these days because even though I can kick a beauty sometimes, boy she still does stink!

The onesie Is actually pretty great, I found it when me and me mate Strauchanie were breaking open and raiding charity bins in Dandenong the other night.
It covers up my sleeve tattoo nicely and also the tatt on my leg which features a few badly drawn broken bones with the words #sackdavoren featured below them. I'm also sporting my 2011 premiership hat which says "back2back 2010-2011" but unfortunately I had it printed before the final quarter in the 2011 grand final. Jumped the gun a bit haha.

The positive thing is I got Tom Hawkins to sign it after the match, unfortunately instead of his signature he wrote "Buckleys Chance".

Hope you're doing alright for yourself mate. Stay out of trouble.

*this post is satire :p

Got swooped by a magpie this morning on my morning walk. Bloody thing kept attacking me, forcing me to walk backward until I tripped on my own feet and ended up looking like a total dick. If only our human magpies could show that sort of aggression and relentless attitude!

Got swooped by a magpie this morning on my morning walk. Bloody thing kept attacking me, forcing me to walk backward until I tripped on my own feet and ended up looking like a total dick. If only our human magpies could show that sort of aggression and relentless attitude!
Gubby sent them your way ;)

So, Vickery a restricted free agent. That means he's top 25% of salaries at Richmond. Vickery, you'd be depressed if you were a Richmond supporter. I must admit I don't know the Richmond list that well but it would be like having White top 25%.
Riewoldt, Rance, Martin, Cotchin, Deledio you'd think would be their top 5. Have I missed someone?
If it's smart front / back ending of contracts thats a different matter but doesn't suit my argument.
Vickery would rather be watching seagulls most matches.
Hot and cold or injured.

Wonder if Brad Scott comes under pressure now?
Overlooked for the Lions job.
Missed out on Aish last year.
Missed out on Tuohy this year.
Greenwood left last year.
Wells, Dal Santo, Harvey, Petrie and Firrito all left this year.
Watch this space!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Temploar, It's Doodles98 here.

I'm on the couch in my dressing gown with nothing on underneath. What are you wearing?

Hi Doodles98, it's WBW here,

I thought IKEA banned you from their stores?

G'day doodles98, Temploar here again.

Strange that you ask me what I'm wearing. Are you coming on to me?

Anyway I do believe it's only polite of me to answer that question, so as you wish.

Right now I'm wearing my full body bananas in pyjamas onesie. I also have my lucky Travis Cloke sock on my left foot to rug up in This windy weather we are having. Unfortunately as a Collingwood supporter I'm struggling a bit to gather the cash to replace my windows as they all broke when Buckley became coach, along with the "Premiership Window", so it is indeed a bit chilly in here!

Rumour has it that the sock flew off along with Travis Cloke's boot and also his dignity when he missed a set shot directly in front of goal against Hawthorn in round 23 this year. I am so lucky to have this treasured memorabilia and I have been wearing the sock every day for good luck, have not washed it once! They call me the "left foot stinker" at the pub these days because even though I can kick a beauty sometimes, boy she still does stink!

The onesie Is actually pretty great, I found it when me and me mate Strauchanie were breaking open and raiding charity bins in Dandenong the other night.
It covers up my sleeve tattoo nicely and also the tatt on my leg which features a few badly drawn broken bones with the words #sackdavoren featured below them. I'm also sporting my 2011 premiership hat which says "back2back 2010-2011" but unfortunately I had it printed before the final quarter in the 2011 grand final. Jumped the gun a bit haha.

The positive thing is I got Tom Hawkins to sign it after the match, unfortunately instead of his signature he wrote "Buckleys Chance".

Hope you're doing alright for yourself mate. Stay out of trouble.

*this post is satire :p

Hellooooo, Frank Walker from National Tiles here.

Wonder if Brad Scott comes under pressure now?
Overlooked for the Lions job.
Missed out on Aish last year.
Missed out on Tuohy this year.
Greenwood left last year.
Wells, Dal Santo, Harvey, Petrie and Firrito all left this year.
Watch this space!
Doubt it. Cause no one will remember them next year, just another easybeat team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back