Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor (with Greens) got up in the ACT, maybe I missed it late in the week, but weren't the Polls tipping a big swing to the Libs?
Turns out it was 3.8% swing to Labor, with the Greens picking up about 11% of the Primary Vote

Labor (with Greens) got up in the ACT, maybe I missed it late in the week, but weren't the Polls tipping a big swing to the Libs?
Turns out it was 3.8% swing to Labor, with the Greens picking up about 11% of the Primary Vote
Watched a bit of that on ABC24 last night and I still don't understand their voting system. But yeah, strange result.
WA in February should be interesting.

Anyone else left wondering why we are (potentially) losing Brown, Frost, Marsh in one trade period?

Karma - this from http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/af...s/news-story/641994ceef63717a9b4ee57c5720a6d1
"The Pies were initially hoping Keeffe would partner Darcy Moore in the Collingwood forward line but that may need a rethink"

Bolded - why? (If you don't understand the question please rewatch Pies vs Port final from 2013)

Didn't know where to post this so thought this would do. Stumbled across this picture tonight looking through some old footy stuff. I've seen Taz's 2003 MOTY a hundred times but never as a side on view – the Ten broadcast pretty much only had the 45 degree angle front-on view and the behind the goals view. This just proves how high he got up! Pretty astounding; it actually looks like it's taken by someone in the crowd. I still think his 2001 grab was better but what a mark. I had a Herald Sun poster of this for a long time on my wall when I was young.

408159-chris-tarrant.jpg

"Home Shopping" and other TV sales shows are broadcasting right now on 10 FTA unique channels in Melbourne. And even more if you count the duplicate channels and the channels they have SOLELY FOR HOME SHOPPING.

I know it's 2:30am, but it's not the 1960s anymore where everybody is in bed by 6.

There's like over 100,000 movies and TV shows worthy of being shown on TV and yet after midnight everything switches to ******* home shopping.
Do people seriously buy stuff from these TV Advertisement shows or is it all just a ploy to bore people into sleeping?

The TV channel as we know it is slowly dying with the wide adoption of the internet and the lack of content these network executives put on their stations.
And they wonder why nobody is tuning in!

The secret daughter, X-Factor (FOR THE 100TH TIME), Doctor Doctor (RIP Rodger Corser's career), The Block (AGAIN for the 100th time), Survivor (Oh yeah everyone's already seen this be done 10000 times)

I don't understand why one of the big stations can't pick up at least one good show out of the states.
Heck, put on Game of Thrones re-runs, buy the rights from showcase. You're meant to be rich bastards.

No wonder why the news programmes get the most ratings on TV these days, it's got more entertainment than some of the crap they flick onto us.

Watching the 2010 Prelim with my kids.......Wooowee what a first quarter! :)

"Home Shopping" and other TV sales shows are broadcasting right now on 10 FTA unique channels in Melbourne. And even more if you count the duplicate channels and the channels they have SOLELY FOR HOME SHOPPING.

I know it's 2:30am, but it's not the 1960s anymore where everybody is in bed by 6.

There's like over 100,000 movies and TV shows worthy of being shown on TV and yet after midnight everything switches to ******* home shopping.
Do people seriously buy stuff from these TV Advertisement shows or is it all just a ploy to bore people into sleeping?

The TV channel as we know it is slowly dying with the wide adoption of the internet and the lack of content these network executives put on their stations.
And they wonder why nobody is tuning in!

The secret daughter, X-Factor (FOR THE 100TH TIME), Doctor Doctor (RIP Rodger Corser's career), The Block (AGAIN for the 100th time), Survivor (Oh yeah everyone's already seen this be done 10000 times)

I don't understand why one of the big stations can't pick up at least one good show out of the states.
Heck, put on Game of Thrones re-runs, buy the rights from showcase. You're meant to be rich bastards.

No wonder why the news programmes get the most ratings on TV these days, it's got more entertainment than some of the crap they flick onto us.
I laugh at the things being spruiked and when I have nothing to do, check out reviews on the products. Too funny especially the paint rollers that you fill with paint.
Can't believe people buy these products, although must admit was walking past a shop in Moonee Ponds that had a lot of these products for sale at half price and bought a fish filleting set.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laugh at the things being spruiked and when I have nothing to do, check out reviews on the products. Too funny especially the paint rollers that you fill with paint.
Can't believe people buy these products, although must admit was walking past a shop in Moonee Ponds that had a lot of these products for sale at half price and bought a fish filleting set.:p
Sometimes when I awake from a como in the wee small hrs of the night, the TV is on and its one of those 30min commercials. I then have a polite ciggie and continual watching in amazement. And when the buzz wears off, i lol.

:)

Sometimes when I awake from a como in the wee small hrs of the night, the TV is on and its one of those 30min commercials. I then have a polite ciggie and continual watching in amazement. And when the buzz wears off, i lol.:)

The peril of late night telly, Eddie.

Was recently working late and had Fox News in the background (good to hear the other side to stay fair and balanced). To its credit, Fox often has good musos on. I was tapping my foot and singing along to some bluesy outfit. After the song finished, to my slight dismay, I realised I had been enthusiastically agreeing to lock Hillary up.

Last edited:

Was recently working late and had Fox News in the background (good to hear the other side to stay fair and balanced). To its credit, Fox often has good musos on. I was tapping my foot and singing along to some bluesy outfit. After the song finished, to my slight dismay, I realised I had been enthusiastically agreeing to lock Hillary up.
lol

Could have been worse. ClintonNetworkNews

I find it very difficult to read the words fair and balance in the same sentence with Fox News.:p:eek:

Declan Keilty from Casey has excelled this year, he's only 21 and can also play forward and pinch-hit in the ruck. Melbourne are looking at rookie-listing him.
Declan Keilty from Casey has excelled this year, he's only 21 and can also play forward and pinch-hit in the ruck. Melbourne are looking at rookie-listing him.
With a few drafts picks in our hands now do we look to get him in the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back