Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but it would appear new plastic seats are being installed in the Sherrin Stand at Victoria Park. Walked the dog Friday arvo and noticed workers drilling holes in the foundation, removing the bench seating and installing a few blue seats. Should be welcome news for womens/VFL Magpie fans
That's what they were doing? When I saw them removing them, I just assumed they were just putting them as concrete slabs. I might have to go have a look.

That's what they were doing? When I saw them removing them, I just assumed they were just putting them as concrete slabs. I might have to go have a look.

Did the "Collingwood Footy Tour" last Sunday. Pies history walk around Vic Park, Abbotsford, Johnson St etc. Started at the old Brick turnstiles and finished at the Collywobble coffin area on the park 2.5 hours later. Fair bit of work happening in the stands.

Sounds like Alex Rance might be pulling the pin...............that'll get the Tiggers board humming.
Who are Cox and DeGoey going destroy one on one at the tigs now?

So Rance wants to get to know his imaginary friend better, I wonder if he thinks he will get more wishes granted by doing that?

Thought and Payers

I think the key point is that there are about 10 million jehovah witnesses in the world....something like that. And the bible says that only about 100K+ can go to heaven...... and it's already filling up.....so it's pretty competitive. I expect he will be door knocking etc around richmond in the coming months. And to make matters worse, we're in the "last days" so you can understand that he has to move his ass into gear pretty quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously what is it with some drivers?

Was out yesterday and behind me was an ambulance with siren and naturally I pulled over to let it through but couldn't believe some drivers at the intersection were still intent on making their right hand turn just in front of it which caused the ambulance to slow down.

I know there was a bit JW festival/conference at marvel couple of weeks ago. Maybe changed his whole life.

you nailed it. That would have been it. Maybe he's been appointed as head trainer in charge of recruitment. You can only imagine that the people in charge see Melbourne as ripe for the picking. I always took comfort that most aussies only paid lip service to religious stuff but everyone's gone crazy.

I think the key point is that there are about 10 million jehovah witnesses in the world....something like that. And the bible says that only about 100K+ can go to heaven...... and it's already filling up.....so it's pretty competitive. I expect he will be door knocking etc around richmond in the coming months. And to make matters worse, we're in the "last days" so you can understand that he has to move his ass into gear pretty quick.

Interesting,
I wonder if Rance door knocked on a Richmond supporter what would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back