Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my Collingwood anniversary deluxed signed guernsey. Cost me $2,499. At least the delivery was free.

Did you buy it before or after the game?

Memorabilia like this will at least double in value over time.. great investment.. can sell it for the same $s in a day if need be.
Hate to break it to you Gimpy but $2,499 was the pre-game price. They are worth about 40 bucks now and the only buyers are Carlton supporters looking for another piece of fond memorabilia. You've done a stack of gorillas there buddy.

Did you buy it before or after the game?

I'm actually a decent painter as well.. painted a Magpie on a piece of wood I have in my home. Friends and family have asked me to replicate one for em. Told em cbf.

I should post it on here.. I've signed my intials on it.. ill sign BOTG (BringouttheGimp) on it as well for proof.

I'm actually a decent painter as well.. painted a Magpie on a piece of wood I have in my home. Friends and family have asked me to replicate one for em. Told em cbf.

I should post it on here.. I've signed my intials on it.. ill sign BOTG (BringouttheGimp) on it as well for proof.

I don't smoke, but I wouldn't mind an ashtray with a magpie etched into it. And I think it's lovely that your family commission work from you, quite supportive of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having had a bit of spare time today I have been reading a number of other clubs threads and I have sadly come to the conclusion that we have some of the worst football supporters.
Some of the comments about players, admin and coach are really poor.

Having had a bit of spare time today I have been reading a number of other clubs threads and I have sadly come to the conclusion that we have some of the worst football supporters.
Some of the comments about players, admin and coach are really poor.
Nah, I think it's probably more a case of we have some of the most frustrated supporters at the moment.
We have been going backwards for 6 years. People are going to vent.
You'll see a big difference once we start improving. I think that is all people want to see. The side improving.

Big game on tonight. 11.30 on sbs.

Liverpool v Middlesbrough.

Go Reds!

Win.. we're in the Champions League.

Anyone watching it?

I've tried to get into the 'other' football, like I've tried to get into NFL. Just can't. Wish I could, because I respect both sports in some sort of abstract way, but just can't.

My loss.

I've tried to get into the 'other' football, like I've tried to get into NFL. Just can't. Wish I could, because I respect both sports in some sort of abstract way, but just can't.

My loss.

You need to experience a live game in Europe to understand it. A-League is rubbish.

You need to experience a live game in Europe to understand it. A-League is rubbish.

I've always thought that the AFL is better understood and appreciated live, so your point seems valid. Been to England a few times, but never checked out a game. Maybe next time.

I've always thought that the AFL is better understood and appreciated live, so your point seems valid. Been to England a few times, but never checked out a game. Maybe next time.

I went to a Liverpool game and was just overcome with emotion. I can't explain it. Spiritual out of body experience.

Even if you don't like the sport.. it's worth going for the spectacle.

giphy.gif

Trolloar is fantastic. More of this savagery in the future please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back