Dustin Martin Contract Thread [GWS Will Not Offer Dusty a Contract]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, why would you come here and post this suggestion. Do you expect us to say yes that is extremely possible what a great suggestion, here have trent cotchin as well.
Please kindly crawl into a hole and die.
Love from all Richmond posters on this board xoxo

I expected a normal response like tigerman22 gave.
Wishing people to die ? Your a classy sort aren't you rado ?

"Carr, I think the offer to my son is fair"

"Muss, we can squeeze them for another $100k mate"

jake-the-mus-o.gif

CRIXUS!!!

Brandon Ellis signed for what he was offered and he is on the verge of being a better player than Dusty and Lids .

I love Ellis but not even close. Has way too many below average games at this stage, his best two games are against Melbourne and an uncaring Essendon. Not to mention he is given more freedom because of Dusty and Lids.

Dustin JUDAS Martin..We hate him so because we loved him so much!...This is Rooney leaving Everton for Man United allover!
You reckon? I don't reckon we can compare in our game.
There are clubs with (a) money and (b) a realistic chance of success.
Rooney was never staying at Everton. Same with Fellaini.
It's a vicious circle over there.

Just a summation type of question.

Does anyone feel the club has taken the opportunity to replace him with an equal without the baggage.

If we were desperate for him, we would have agreed to the extension and sat on our hands over the next 7 days and hoped that his open solicitations with rival clubs would not be successful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the 44 pages of abuse he's copped I think he should just leave. Get ready for the boos ya lil prick.

Dustin JUDAS Martin..We hate him so because we loved him so much!...This is Rooney leaving Everton for Man United allover!

Actually, this is Nathan Brown leaving the Dogs all over. To a fine point, actually.

Did you know the Dogs fans still call Browny "Judas"?

Not trolling, just saying how much stuff like this hurts supporters of any club it happens to.

Are you basing this on something you've heard or is it your gut feel?

gut feel based on this clown carr being a media whore and soaking up the attention who will auction dusty to the highest bidder only IF dusty agrees... so roos wants martin more than any other free player and will give us the best deal, roos will make dusty a star and jones will be rapt too, martin may be young punk but he aint no dog, he wont walk to gst for free and wouldnt be interested in living there as well.. main hope martin or his dad tell carr to ruck off, simple then... we all kiss and make up.:)

Just thinking if Dusty does that changes our window,

Should we trade the likes of JR to GWS for pick one if Dusty goes to
melb for pick 2.

Serious discussion required about serious strategies for RFC to build our next premiership team!:cool:

Some in the media have insinuated that Riewoldt is a flat tracker, and while I think that may be too simplistic a view it should not be entirely dismissed. If we could get a cracking deal going you'd have to look at it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back