Toast Dusty's 300th Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Richmond is gearing up to prepare Martin for his 300th, with the club reportedly wanting the celebration to be at the MCG.

However, to the fan's dismay, the Tigers and the glittered champion will not be partaking in any interviews or press conferences, according to Fox Footy's Glenn McFarlane.

"What he will do and what he's agreed to do, is be in a photo with the five other living Richmond 300-gamers."

Former teammates Jack Riewoldt, Shane Edwards and Trent Cotchin will join him alongside Kevin Bartlett, Wayne Campbell and Francis Bourke.

The funniest thing is going to be the media all bleating about how Martin isn’t doing any media or a press conference and he owes the Tigers fans better … when barely a single Tiger fan gives a sh*t he won’t do any media, and most of us love the fact he wont give those media cretins who’ve preyed on Dusty and his family the satisfaction of talking to them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still feels like only yesterday he was just debuting. We’ve all been super privileged to be able to watch him do his thing week in week out, and I can’t wait for my son to be old enough to sit him down and show him replays and tell him how good he was just like my old man would to me about “Yaaableetttt!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they're going to load every one up for this game... Taranto, hopper, Lynch, Shai
Give dusty the result he deserves.

Then put the cue in the rack (tigs2010 gif) and rest / surgery for all the stars 4 months out from pre season day 1.
Agreed

secret smell GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back