dwayne ****head russel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Half held. Half tackled. Got half a kick".

He has half a brain.

Russell trying to convince everyone the Bombers could actually win the premiership this season. Paul Roos, "It's whether Essendon's best is as good as Collingwood's". Russell replies with, "You could say the same about everyone"... Complete silence following that comeback.

Really Dwayne, so Gold Coast's best is as good as Collingwood's? Ditto Port, Brisbane, Melbourne, ditto anyone bar maybe Geelong and Hawks. What a freaking idiot, how is this guy still in the media?

Is quickly becoming my least favorite commentator. Just call the action, Dwayne. Footy is a great game, we don't need your ridiculous hyperbole trying to make it better.

Dwayno is the best.:D

Adel v Freo on Sat, Freo 5 goals up with 5mins to go.
"The Crows are still in this"
"here come the Crows"
Maybe he gets bonuses if the ratings prove people watch to the very end? Because he's always trying to make blow-outs appear closer than they appear.

Case in point tonight. Saints kick a goal in the 4th to close the gap to about 40 points, he said they were still a sniff. I mean honestly Dwayne, you're not fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

Dwayno is the best.:D

Adel v Freo on Sat, Freo 5 goals up with 5mins to go.
"The Crows are still in this"
"here come the Crows"

That was a diabolical commentary performance on the weekend. He was openly supporting the Crows for most of the game, and was willing them back into the contest late in the 4th QTR.

The most annoying part was when he became overcome with excitement when Sandilands sustained his eye injury. Dwayne was loving it. And then when Pav copped a minor knock to the head at a ball up Dwayne was suggesting over and over again that Pav may be concussed.

How does this guy keep his job? Surely a commentator should at least try and appear to be impartial?

That was a diabolical commentary performance on the weekend. He was openly supporting the Crows for most of the game, and was willing them back into the contest late in the 4th QTR.

The most annoying part was when he became overcome with excitement when Sandilands sustained his eye injury. Dwayne was loving it. And then when Pav copped a minor knock to the head at a ball up Dwayne was suggesting over and over again that Pav may be concussed.

How does this guy keep his job? Surely a commentator should at least try and appear to be impartial?
Dude, he hates the Crows, hates them. Any ‘bias’ towards the Crows was an attempt to look fair, because I can guarantee he would’ve been pulling for Fremantle. And he will always will ANY team back into the contest if it’s looking like a blowout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, he hates the Crows, hates them. Any ‘bias’ towards the Crows was an attempt to look fair, because I can guarantee he would’ve been pulling for Fremantle. And he will always will ANY team back into the contest if it’s looking like a blowout.

The game was in junk time and Freo was up by 4 goals yet Dwayne Russel was going on and on about how "the Crows are getting on a run here".

Most media commentators clearly have a vendetta against WA based clubs for some reason. The commentary in the Weagles v Sydney game on Sat night was equally biased.

The same thing happened in the Freo v Geelong game when the commentary box was doing their best to talk Ballintyne into a suspension for "faking" when Ling punched him.

I think people are getting a bit excited about the bias.

He's just a dipstick of special school proportions. A complete farce in the commentary box and can only be where he is through a few connections, because he truly has no talent.

What's even more contemptible is he's on subscription games. We're straight out paying for this arse clown to ruin the football for us each week.

The game was in junk time and Freo was up by 4 goals yet Dwayne Russel was going on and on about how "the Crows are getting on a run here".

Most media commentators clearly have a vendetta against WA based clubs for some reason. The commentary in the Weagles v Sydney game on Sat night was equally biased.

The same thing happened in the Freo v Geelong game when the commentary box was doing their best to talk Ballintyne into a suspension for "faking" when Ling punched him.

No, Drummond is right. He hates the Crows. It's well-known.

Well then he must hate the Dockers more.
Nah, he just just loves to talk up losing sides until the final siren, treating the audience like imbeciles.

He was almost unbearable in the Saints/Dons match where he was just about creaming himself talking up the Bombers continuously ("can they win the flag? can they? can they?").

Then the camera spotted Lleyton Hewitt and he made some stupid comment about him coming to watch an entertaining side (Essendon) and how he must have jumped off the Crows.

Superflog of the highest order :thumbsdown:

The commentary performance from Russell in the Adelaide vs Freo game was a ****ing disgrace and it's extremely fortunate that Freo won the game otherwise I would've been out of pocket due to something going through the TV

He is a ****ing muppet who needs to be dropped to the bench and forcely retired because no football supporter should have to put up with that

As a whole, the media bias AGAINST Fremantle is a ****ing disgrace and Russel's effort on Saturday adds to the ever growing list of bias

The commentary performance from Russell in the Adelaide vs Freo game was a ****ing disgrace and it's extremely fortunate that Freo won the game otherwise I would've been out of pocket due to something going through the TV

He is a ****ing muppet who needs to be dropped to the bench and forcely retired because no football supporter should have to put up with that

As a whole, the media bias AGAINST Fremantle is a ****ing disgrace and Russel's effort on Saturday adds to the ever growing list of bias
I thought Freo got a pretty damn good run On The Couch last night, the whole Tarrant interview was on them. Until Freo win a flag, there is always going to be bias against them.

I don't think Russell is particularly against any team...he just seems to start barracking for whichever team is losing and insulting our intelligence by trying to convince us that a team can double its current score in the last ten minutes of a game to snatch a famous victory.

The man is an idiot.

I emailed Foxtel and complained about his commentary and they said they would pass on the feedback.

He has always been bad but his efforts in the pre season comp where disgraceful
- Explained the out of bounds rule at least 5 times a quarter
- "You may not recognise Player A so far as he has changed his number in the off season" Really Dwayne? Actually I do recognise him, the number has not changed his looks at all and it is the 7th time you've told me anyway.
- Called GWS "Great Western Sydney" for the entirity of their first game. Obviously got told in the break and they were suddenly Greater.
- "Does it get any better than that?" Yes it's the pre season
- "Goal of the year" No it's not

But my favourite of all came in round 1
Jack Darling was lining up for goal and we heard about all his off field troubles and then he said "Lets move on from that though as he lines up." Next time Jack had a shot at goal what do you reckon good old Dwaneo brought up?

He is a tosser of the highest order and only has a job at all because unfortunately David Hookes and Clinton Grybas were taking away too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back