Game Day Eagles invading the Cattery - "MH34 to rip TK11 a new one"

Poll: How will you be watching the game

• At Kardinia Park – Caitlin needs some help with the children so see you in the WAGS area

• Foxtel – Ad free siren to siren and that impartial Anthony Hudson

• Channel 7 – just wanting to hear James Brayshaw tell wees and farts jokes

• Delayed recording – I’ll be late getting back from Saddam’s birthday party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy was pretty good with his tagging role..

Well yes, in isolation, but did that role assist us in winning the midfield? How much did it hurt us having 1 less player available to transition the ball because he wasn’t even looking at the ball at pretty much any stage?

My point being we need to consider whether our current midfield structure actually works

Nah. We’re massively off the boil.

Structures aren’t working, players are getting lost on field and confidence is down. Don’t think we can play much worse which is the only positive.

Simpson needs to shake things up a bit. Still too tall, doesn’t seem to know what to do with either Brander or Allen. Kennedy and Darling haven’t been aided by their inclusion, perhaps it’s hurt them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a massive concern. Our whole system has broken down and we are relying on luck to score.

Maybe you should ask the posters who are trying to get someone banned for posting a football opinion they disagree with to calm down?

If people find hungrytiger so annoying they know where the ignore button is.
Can you not see the irony of your own post?

Yeah coz that’s what this is about.

Not common courtesy or respect for others

Just stupid yank crap.

Pull ya ******* head in ya troglodyte, crawl back in your cave.
ken hell, you are a precious petal. Bloody kids movie, there's serious football melting going on here. Trogladyte is pretty courteous by the way, ****you very much.

Not confident heading into next week, even agains the Suns. Night game and rain is forecast. Not to mention another young team who will want to throw everything at us and test themselves against the reigning premiers.

Movie has been out for like 4 days.

You are an absolute **** spoiling the movie you selfish prick! And anyone else that thinks it is ok and funny is just as bad as you are!

Just absolutely ruined the movie for a heap of your own supporters.

GAGF

Eh I think Mitchell is overrated. He is hardly setting the Hawks midfield on fire is he?

Losing touches by a 150 isn't going to be fixed by Mitchell.

I’m not sure the Hawks midfield is relevant + they are missing their best mid in what was an average midfield anyway.

I’m not saying he’s the issue but he’s a positive, innovative guy who has been around - the midfield is devoid of any confidence at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Changes thread should be intersting

Needs a big name to be dropped

Needs a public lynching

Darling would leading the pack to get dropped, looks like he's never played the game and has been a liability all year. Brander keeps getting chances and shows absolutely zero. Venables has had a kick since about May last year. Waterman has earned a recall. Smith in for Masten.

Darling would leading the pack to get dropped, looks like he's never played the game and has been a liability all year. Brander keeps getting chances and shows absolutely zero. Venables has had a kick since about May last year. Waterman has earned a recall. Smith in for Masten.
Brander performed better than Vardy has all year so thats a positive from a young kid ..

OK

Now ten deep breaths.

Our 6 games have all been against current top 8 sides and we are 3-3

We are missing Rioli Brander Redden and big Nic to return later
We have JK Cripps Gaff all underdone

Get miles into the legs ( protecting the feet) and minutes into both returning players and the kids, and go hard for the finals.

Up the Coasters!

Where have I asked for someone to be banned?

I am fine with disagreement. Even strong disagreement.

But not silencing.
Great, so don't silence a consistent and positive contributor in pursuit of that mantra. Not like any of us have any say in how the forum is run, so why does it matter?

Back