Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - S16 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ESHLogo.jpg

Whilst other sides fluff around in their "S15 Off Season" threads and continue to live in the past and dwell on past glories and failures, the East Side Hawks move into the future, continuing to grow and develop as a Sweet FA football side.
The Club has been lucky enough to gain some outstanding recruits since S15 came to a close, with some club stalwarts and notsowarts moving on due to expansion and retirements.
S16 is going to be a huge season for the East Side Hawks, a return to the finals is our target, a place that the club belongs and will return to.

So get involved in the Preseason thread, training has begun, the journey begins.

Home Jumper
HomeJumper.jpg

Away Jumper

AwayJumper-1.jpg

Season 16 Playing List

Confirmed

1. MG MG
3. IMS (C)
4. TRAWP
5. Lunchlady Doris
6. larrikin
7. Probitas
9. Dagless (VC)
11. fyfie3011
12. mClarke329
13. Karnezis_13
17. Bryce_Jersey17
18. Mr Eagle
19. NetworkNerd
22. Matt121
23. grizzlym
24. Tarkyn_24 (VC)
26. HARPSichord (VC)
27. RoaringUniLions
28. extractasam
31. Dwight Schrute
35. Pie in the Sky
41. Showbag
44. Les Norton
59. Magpies2010
60. PooMonkey
69. Gilbert_Hodge
99. Gongswan

This will mean that we have a couple more delistings before the start of the season, so I ask that EVERYONE confirms in here that they are ready to go again.

Retired

2. Biggie
42. Glinn Mgraw

Left for expansion

Snappy!
akkaps
Jobe3Votes
reggie

Delisted

10. madman
16. philcara16
20. christoh
40. Hawks1523
55. Amazing Bombers
bomberlegend2007
00. Chief
17. Messenger[/B]

Reporting for duty sir. :cool:

Hawks are in for a huge season. Our list of hardened guns should just chop through the noobs with ease.

A little bit of young blood in there and we have to make sure they get involved too as not to be surpassed by the opposition noobs. Staying ahead of the curve and improving our game every week is the key.

I like the colours here. The Dees strip is a bit trashy with all the sponsors :p

Guys, my contribution might be sporadic over the coming weeks, I will likely only be on the phone as I am in a "transition" of work.. ;)
I understand, hook me up please.;)

Hello East Side ... with the blessings of Itsmyshow I would like to express my interest in re-joining this football club.

My fly from the coop was short-lived but I experienced the highs and lows of the SFA, now I am back where I started ready for another great season with the Hawks.

I have also brought with me mClarke329 , he has scored 4 double centuries in the last 12 months is an active and willing poster from the Warriors who favours the Hawks as the club to go to. I've educated him about the club and he is all for joining us, I'm sure he will post in this thread straight after me and express his interest.

I'm glad to be back. :)

I have also brought with me mClarke329 , he has scored 4 double centuries in the last 12 months is an active and willing poster from the Warriors who favours the Hawks as the club to go to. I've educated him about the club and he is all for joining us, I'm sure he will post in this thread straight after me and express his interest.
Well....... if I can, I would love to!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have informed Itsmyshow that I will be returning to the East Side Hawks after the failed bid of the OFG Warriors. I look forward to the chance to repay the team that brought me to the SFA. Number 1 please.

Not sure how keen I am given the quality or your postings.

I don't want to see spammed match threads and I especially don't want to lose my spot to somebody that posts 10x more but only half as much overall.

I would like to hear from Itsmyshow how he will be handling these changes to the team.

I don't want to see spammed match threads and I especially don't want to lose my spot to somebody that posts 10x more but only half as much overall.

I would like to hear from Itsmyshow how he will be handling these changes to the team.
I've had a chat to him about coming back to the Hawks when he PMed me to come back, and he was happy about me joining ... I admit I was posting more due to a bigger presence (i.e. I was online more) my posting quality will be upped in this new role though. :footy:

I think you will notice it wasn't us spamming. The "spamming" tag was the newbs still learning the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back