Official Team Thread East Side Hawks Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations The Half Back, Biggie-est Cup Winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a while since I've seen role play in a team thread as well.

559742.gif

A very strong off season recruiting wise has seen the Hawks bolstered with 4 strong inclusions.

Unfortunately we couldn't get the choccies in the pre season praccy match today, but it better news, the East Side debuted 4 more superstars with Matera92, The Half Back, Golumless and vanders running around in the green and gold for the first time.

full

Pictured left to right: vanders, Matera92, The Half Back and Golumless

A very strong off season recruiting wise has seen the Hawks bolstered with 4 strong inclusions.

Unfortunately we couldn't get the choccies in the pre season praccy match today, but it better news, the East Side debuted 4 more superstars with Matera92, The Half Back, Golumless and vanders running around in the green and gold for the first time.

full

Pictured left to right: vanders, Matera92, The Half Back and Golumless

vanders with the billy av... gold.

You know what I like most about the Hawks? Our thread doesn't get invaded by external posters being gross.
That's the perks of being a destination club.

You know what I like most about the Hawks? Our thread doesn't get invaded by external posters being gross.

It's good to be hated sometimes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning people. I am here today to introduce an award named after a club legend

531899_6539fa9dcd20e785ecc6d4c2ab4ed4c6.png

The Larrikin award is voted by the team and is given to the best match thread poster of the season. Last years winner The Filth Wizard had this to say after he was presented with the trophy:

Pass me some more Quaaludes baby, daddy's gonna party tonight.

And party he did. Reports are he didn't get home until 9:30. In the PM

All you have to do to play is post in every match thread, then after every game cast your vote in here. Votes are done in a 54321 format and don't forget to use the #larrikinaward hash tag cause it's easier to count them. I will send out weekly reminders after the game for people to vote.

The winner will be announced on B&F night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back