Official Team Thread East Side Hawks Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations The Half Back, Biggie-est Cup Winner!!

Remove this Banner Ad

That applies to a few clubs though Golly.

We're on the wrong side of the draw to be able to knock out all three unfortunately.

I'll rephrase, we get to knock out the first of potentially two match ups against my former clubs.

Well, my work is done in the match thread. Called out a couple of twatopotamuses; so now it's back to fading into the background for me until it's time to run out onto the field on Sunday and kick some Wonder butt.
******* hell :D:D:D:D:D

And might I say, welcome back NinjaSwan. Severely missed and back just in time to turf one of our other inactive hanger ons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GF is so close I can almost taste it.....

Considering three weeks ago we all thought we were out this has been a welcome part of the season.

The GF is so close I can almost taste it.....
enjoy your Grand Final today porpoise, its noble how far you have gotten against such adversity

For all the hawks, a batch of my finest "sorry we are gunna kick your arses next week" goon is on its way to the dung house at dingley

And might I say, welcome back NinjaSwan. Severely missed and back just in time to turf one of our other inactive hanger ons.
Thanks, good to be back.

Also yeah I've gotta say I was pretty shocked when I saw we were in a semi-final, was expecting to be out based on how things were going earlier in this season.

enjoy your Grand Final today porpoise, its noble how far you have gotten against such adversity

For all the hawks, a batch of my finest "sorry we are gunna kick your arses next week" goon is on its way to the dung house at dingley

Please tell me when.

Thanks, good to be back.

Also yeah I've gotta say I was pretty shocked when I saw we were in a semi-final, was expecting to be out based on how things were going earlier in this season.

We actually didn't make it until the last quarter of the regular season, requiring three results to go our way so it's been a pretty special run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back