Eastern FL - Division 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess we'll have a better idea tomorrow arvo as to what's really going on. Great to have all three teams fighting for a grind final birth tomorrow. Wait and see

Upper, driven by the fact that FTG have already won and it will be so embarassing if they don't win.
Take a deep breath at half time Ty!

I would have thought Ty will be at the Royal quite early just to ease the nerves.

Pearce named as an emergency, token? mind games?
Really looking forward to this one, could go either way.

Boooooooom! Untouchable this season and they proved it! The haters can hate.....but the record says.....UNDEFEATED! Looking forward to 2nd div....go upper!

And too and to the clowns in the eastern fm radio team...I told you in round 9 that we were the team to beat, yet you still couldn't bring yourselves to really get behind them despite their record. We destroyed them today and you still all had doubts! That clubs deserves the credit! How do you justify only 4 players in the squad for the team of the year yet tempy and heathmont get more, and boronia the same! Upper gully should have had at least another 2 maybe 3 players in that squad, yet we don't know who Liam Gellie, Tom maher or Ryan silver is! These guys are guns and have been all year yet the y only know the tim risley and Tate hikleton! It's poor form!

Sorry probably shouldn't have posted that. It's frustrating watching this team destroy the comp yet don't get the credability they deserve. Tempy were a great competitor and the two games decided by a point were crackers. And they would be a very good side in 2nd div. But we were the best team this year and it's a great feeling watching th boys do they're thing

Gmac, skipper was there, pissed as ten men and he's invited me to the upper Mitcham game above the score board. Im giving winter baseball the arse and am devoting it to the uftgfc campaign to become a good 2nd div club. I look forward to seeing you're graham!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoy the night mate,probally one of the greatest days of my life last season when we won it.Will never forget the tiger army singing our song in the middle of WP at 10.00PM at night,now your turn,enjoy the night.

Last edited:
Lowdown you know the media team doesnt pick the TOTY squad yeah ?

Each coach in the division selects a team from the sides they have played (and can only nominate 4 of his own in it)

Congrats Upper FTG, see ya next year in D2

It seems that the coaches suffer from the same issue then. They only know the players that get thrown up because they've been there a while. Don't get me wrong the 4 guys that fm got nominated had amazing years and they were all influential on Sunday, but we went thru undefeated and beat a team that everyone continued to rate better than us by 7 goals in a gf. I've probably got a complex about it, worlds against us type thing, but upper where unbelievable yesterday! They were relentless and never gave tempy a chance. Every time a purple jumper got it, he got hammered harassed or pressured. And the team we had yesterday had an avg age of 23.5...2 30 year olds and a 29 year old. Ris is 27, and then the rest are 17- 24! It's an incredible feat to do what we did with such a young side. And I wouldn't think there'd be many going anywhere next season. Looking forward to watching them next year. Winter baseball can f**k off! Go upper!

Give the article on the efl website a look and see if anyone agrees that may be a little biased towards the losing team. It's really quite embarrassing, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything else

Give the article on the efl website a look and see if anyone agrees that may be a little biased towards the losing team. It's really quite embarrassing, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything else
Whoever wrote that match report on the EFL website should be removed from whatever post they hold. What a load of rubbish .UFTG controlled the game from start to finish. For someone to suggest Templestowe were "controlling" the game for more than a few minutes on the odd occasion wasn't watching the game with any knowledge . Love your passion Lowy .

As a Tempy supporter at the game - It was a very physical game, more a slog than "pretty" football, but if anyone controlled the game it was Upper. They took their chances early, put scoreboard pressure on, and played hard tough footy. Hats off to the Upper ruckmen too, surely one of the shorter combinations in Div 3 !

As a Tempy supporter at the game - It was a very physical game, more a slog than "pretty" football, but if anyone controlled the game it was Upper. They took their chances early, put scoreboard pressure on, and played hard tough footy. Hats off to the Upper ruckmen too, surely one of the shorter combinations in Div 3 !
See the report on the elf website has been changed lol. Now can we see the powers that be show some real control and include some disgraceful omissions from the TOTY squad in Bryce Hards , Ryan Silver, Ben Haddock , Jordan Whiteman and Liam Gellie. Gellie played predominantly as a full back all year and had 11 goals scored on him in 20 games . Hards will finish top 2 in Uppers B&F. Some of the inclusions are an indictment on the competition and these omissions almost laughable. The coaches clearly couldn't give a stuff who they nominate . Come on EFL step in and fix this farce before Wednesday .

Sorry guys, first time poster to this league and its probably been asked. Knowing a bit about the league, when was the last time East Burwood were in Div 3?

Also, have Scoresby and EB ever been in this division together?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry guys, first time poster to this league and its probably been asked. Knowing a bit about the league, when was the last time East Burwood were in Div 3?

This is East Burwood first year in D3 ever,Scoresby also I think 1st year ever last season in D3.So to answer your question Scoresby and EB have never been in D3 together.

Definatly Scoresbys first ever season in Div 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back