Eddie - where art thou?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haven’t heard one peep of him since the infamous Clarkson Carlton comments.

The Crows Prestident has come out after their loss tonight and labelled it pathetic.

Where is Ed? We’ve been rubbish for a month now and he’s no where to be seen. Unless he is canvassing Roos signature it’s unacceptable lack of leadership.

Also isn’t his job as President to make some noise about our disgusting fixture?
2 games at Marvel in a row including a home game and 2 back to back away trips (which aside from GC, no club has had in 10 years). Couldn’t imagine someone like Kennett letting that slide, could you?

You know the saying “all style no substance”...

image.jpg

What's Langers doing in Melbourne?:D
Eddie thinking outside the square for a replacement coach? Such a move would make he/she who only appears after a loss happy.

IMO opinion this thread should be merged into TradeDraft thread.

Yeh that what we need like an aperture in the cranial cavity, is Ed opening his yapper.

What could possibly go wrong?

Here’s an idea, get the ball, use it well, rinse repeat.

The Crows Prestident has come out after their loss tonight and labelled it pathetic.

Where is Ed? We’ve been rubbish for a month now and he’s no where to be seen. Unless he is canvassing Roos signature it’s unacceptable lack of leadership.

Also isn’t his job as President to make some noise about our disgusting fixture?
2 games at Marvel in a row including a home game and 2 back to back away trips (which aside from GC, no club has had in 10 years). Couldn’t imagine someone like Kennett letting that slide, could you?

Serious? Ed will step in when he has too, Bucks went the man after the North loss, it didn't work.

As a kid/young adult I played a lot of sport, cricket was my go but played a fair bit of footy, what I learnt was abuse and challenging players never worked, encouragment is the best medicine, Shiat like this happens when teams lose confidence and the best way to get that confidence back is to back your players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed coming out ranting is of no help. I for one hope he keeps his mouth shut. A good leader doesn’t need to rant and rave in public. We need him and the board to be putting heat on Football dept, medico’s etc.

Players need to step up and take responsibility. Likewise coaches.

But Ed .... not so much

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm looking for the things that are made better by more Ed. I'm still looking.

I'm not sure I agree 100% with your premise here.

Serious? Ed will step in when he has too, Bucks went the man after the North loss, it didn't work.

As a kid/young adult I played a lot of sport, cricket was my go but played a fair bit of footy, what I learnt was abuse and challenging players never worked, encouragment is the best medicine, Shiat like this happens when teams lose confidence and the best way to get that confidence back is to back your players.

Worked wonders with my old coach! Loved the old halftime spray and usually worked! Year after he stepped down we didn’t win a game!

Worked wonders with my old coach! Loved the old halftime spray and usually worked! Year after he stepped down we didn’t win a game!
Our coach would lock the door and unleash, that was the way back then, my point is there's only so many times you can go to the well, do it too often and it becomes more and more meaningless, Bucks had his crack last week and that was calculated, he couldn't do it again this week, that's how coaches lose groups.

Our coach would lock the door and unleash, that was the way back then, my point is there's only so many times you can go to the well, do it too often and it becomes more and more meaningless, Bucks had his crack last week and that was calculated, he couldn't do it again this week, that's how coaches lose groups.

The problem is, Bucks doesn’t have that intimidating factor needed to make it work. You’d fear an angry Mick, you’d fear my old coach, Bucks? Tries too hard to be their mate

Still nothing. Not good enough. 👎👎👎👎👎👎

Remove this Banner Ad

Back