Where to watch the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

aydo

Senior List
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m looking for the most biased, one-eyed, feral Collingwood supporting pub in Melbourne to watch the game on Saturday.
Any suggestions? A big screen would be ideal but not necessary.

Where are others going?

Cheers in advance.

Go pies.

I’m looking for the most biased, one-eyed, feral Collingwood supporting pub in Melbourne to watch the game on Saturday.

Where are others going?

Cheers in advance.

Go pies.
I am thinking at this stage going to the live site which will be at the AIA centre.

Where are others going?

Cheers in advance.

Go pies.
I would rather do this then go to the game TBH.

2018 was painful, having to be polite and smile with clients at the game, when inside I was dying.
GOD I hope we win this time.

Does anyone know what the shade is like at the Live sites? I'd imagine later in the arvo the west side (pavilion side) would get some shade. Does anyone remember what it was like in 2018?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Live site tickets available now. Check your email for member discount code bur be aware that once again Ticketek are screwing us all. $4 ticket plus $6.65 "service fee". FMD they're campaigners!

Me too. Went in 2018 and it was a good set up.......until the last few minutes.
Watched 2011 at the live site inside the old Westpac Centre cafe/bar area. Can confirm it was a great setup and unreal atmosphere. Pity about the result that day too 😖

If you can’t go, watch at home.

No people standing in your way, no line to buy an $18 pint… and one can swear freely and creatively like a well trained cockatoo 🤷‍♀️

Plenty of time to go to venues afterwards

Before this Grand Final all Pies GF I watched have been at Home

I’d like to know as well but I’d be surprised if the Pineapple was a Pies hotel. I would’ve thought Lions.

Queensland Collingwood supporters group took over the place in 2011 grand final.
Must admit I'm thinking about locking the doors and closing myself off from the outside world as I did for both 2010 games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back