eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
4D2D6325-E99E-44E7-ACB4-CFC83CCE8E19.jpeg
388211D8-179A-4A9F-A7DB-D8CF12493BA0.jpeg
Hello all and welcome back to another exciting year for potential AFL draftees, this thread will be dedicated to all things draft in 2021 and beyond. Be on the lookout for player notes, rankings and a rolling mock draft which have become a staple and as always I’m happy to answer any draft questions you may have.

Last edited:
I couldn’t see the game but guessing a few of those touches where kick outs aswell, I like him and he was in my top 20 last year but need to see him again this year I had some queries last year that I hope he can address

Olly Davis named best on for the Devils.

I think the lack of Victorian football hurt him just about the most, along with Callow.

He had a good season in the TSL seniors, now we will get to gauge him against the rest of the NAB League kids and for the Allies. So far so good.

Mid season draft eligible also obviously.

A case could be made to do a split national championships, with a round or 2 earlier in the year prior to the MSD.

The eyes of the champs are going to get plucked out each year when the best u/19's get taken each year.

Surely the move to an u/19's nationals was to increase the physicality and to increase the standard, it's a bit counter productive if you lose the best 5-6 u/19's each year before the nationals are played.

It's probably going to happen this year with the likes of Edwards, McKay, Callow etc all being pulled out of those matches.

Last edited:
He's 192cm which is 3rd tall height at best (he's shorter than Bont and Macrae). And what exactly is the problem with their defensive set up? Have played WC and Brisbane, 2 sides with big forward lines and handled them fine didn't they?
More that Wood is 32 and I don’t rate Gardner and Cordy. Admittedly his height isn’t that ideal.

Is the sanfl shown on 7+? If so, is the
Port reserves vs South Adelaide being televised this week? Very keen to watch Horne play a full game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is potentially an even better one next year in Elijah Tsatas

Let’s see how Horne goes in the champs first.

If his games in the SANFL u/18’s are anything to go by, he will try and run through and over just about anyone. I think coming down from seniors will probably give him even more confidence.

That Vic Metro vs SA midfield matchup looms as an insane one.

I think he still could have been a good fit long term. Would help the two key defenders as a 3rd tall and could replace the likes of Easton Wood going forward.

He is the same height as Cordy.

I think someone will pick him up.
Easton Wood is 185cm, he's no KPD. We have 190cm Buku Khamis developing nicely to take over an intercepting mid-sizer role.
I would have taken Raak but we've seen him close up as a train on player. I suspect we take another train-on player this year if we get the chance though (Corey Preston).

Easton Wood is 185cm, he's no KPD. We have 190cm Buku Khamis developing nicely to take over an intercepting mid-sizer role.
I would have taken Raak but we've seen him close up as a train on player. I suspect we take another train-on player this year if we get the chance though (Corey Preston).
I didn't suggest Easton Wood was a key defender?

My point was with Raaks height he probably wont end up being one either but he may offer good support to the key defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back